Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
what was your reaction to when you first saw Frozen.

- When you first saw Olaf?
- When you first saw Hans? - after Hans reveled his true identity?
-When Anna froze?
-When the movie ended

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Frozen/Tangled 2: Titled "Getting Tangled with Frozen"
The movie starts off with one of Rapunzel's maids walking in with breakfast, when she realizes Rapunzel is gone. She drops the tray, mouth agape, and looks out the open window. As the camera pans, you see a ransom note hung on the window, and the maid faints. The screen fades to black, and the next screen is Flynn running around the castle telling all the guards to close the gates and search for the kidnappers. The scene changes to the city of Arendelle, and shows Anna and Kristoff walking hand in hand down the road. The conversation they are having is about how Elsa is so distant and hardly ever visits. Suddenly Olaf comes up riding on Sven. As he hops off, Sven attempts yet again to bite off his carrot nose. Olaf tells the news of how Hans has escaped prison. The scene changes to Elsa, walking on a forest path singing how she no longer visits the city believing once again that she doesn't belong. The scene changes yet again. This time to Rapunzel trapped in a cell. There are three figures, and they are whispering about something. Two of them turn and leave the room, revealing them to be the two brothers whom had worked with Flynn in Tangled. The third figure remains as Rapunzel demands answers. The figure, still in the shadows, walks towards the cell as Rapunzel backs away. Suddenly, the figure steps out of the shadows and reveals himself as Hans. He speaks of how, after failing to take over Arendelle, he planned for a long time to overthrow the dominion of Rapunzel. That Flynn would search until he made a "foolish mistake" and got himself killed. Then Hans would step in to save the day, and become king.
This is just an introduction, and I guess my question is, how many people do you think hate my idea already :3

Reactions: Aimee2323

trapcameron

Jul 29, 2014
California
Why did you get your internet things taken away? (I think thats what I read before. Don't have to answer if its a personal question.) :)

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
what was your reaction to when you first saw Frozen.

- When you first saw Olaf?
- When you first saw Hans? - after Hans reveled his true identity?
-When Anna froze?
-When the movie ended
- Technically right at the start when they're chilren.. I just thought ooo nice powers as I did all the way through that scene.
- Oh wow ofc there's a prince o look lfc they fall in love
- I KNEW IT
- Ha this is disney it won't end like this
- As I thought, they all lived happily ever after, the end.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I sang that in my head..

And I only just bothered reading Peanuts post, well, the end, I'm too tired for reading and I think nobody, because it's a long post and lets face it, I'm one of the only ones (when not tired) that reads long posts, everybody likes them assuming they're good because they're long.. I think..

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Poptarts, Yes?
And this is where I awkwardly go smaller than I already am, and ask you what a poptart is, then awaiten you asking me if I lived in a cave and ate air for food, then I inspect the walls for ten minutes, trying to figure out if I'm in a cave or a house, but realise I'm in a magical place, a pegasus flies past, hits me directly in the head, so I wake up in a mental hospital.

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
And this is where I awkwardly go smaller than I already am, and ask you what a poptart is, then awaiten you asking me if I lived in a cave and ate air for food, then I inspect the walls for ten minutes, trying to figure out if I'm in a cave or a house, but realise I'm in a magical place, a pegasus flies past, hits me directly in the head, so I wake up in a mental hospital.
So... Yes. Thanks for answering.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
D

Deleted member 8554

Let it go with the Frozen pun demand.. I turned signatures off on my kindle, let me spend 10 minutes waiting for it to load your profile and signature..
I see what you did there, sneaky Aimee. Let it go!
Anyways, on to the question: Mario or Sonic games?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom