Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Okay - What religion are you?
How many chocolate bars can you stuff in your mouth in 1 minute 45?
Have you ever dreamed in a dream?
Do you lift bro?
What country (if us, what state) do you live in? (Not stalking..)
HOW MANY ROSES DOES IT TAKE TO ASK YOU OUT....? wat... Huehuehue @scotty2k11 highhhh onnnnn caykkkeeee

Reactions: Sccottyyy

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Okay - What religion are you?
How many chocolate bars can you stuff in your mouth in 1 minute 45?
Have you ever dreamed in a dream?
Do you lift bro?
What country (if us, what state) do you live in? (Not stalking..)
HOW MANY ROSES DOES IT TAKE TO ASK YOU OUT....? wat... Huehuehue @scotty2k11 highhhh onnnnn caykkkeeee
None
About 10 if I tried..
No, I'm too weak.. I blame vegetarianism.
STALKER uk
All the roses in the world 'cause dats impossible.

Reactions: Sophie and Younisco

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
Since late December last year, same day as I got minecraft, too lazy to check exact date.

Are you seriously making me pick out one?.. I have too many amazing memories.. Memory overload..
I guess I should pick out a few..

First getting staff was amazing, I still remember some peoples reactions when I got it, and the staff community is amazing (Still remember @PlasticManPeppo spamming "AIMEE" "AIMEE TALK" 'cause he saw the Orange name tag.. I was on forums with minechat in the background..)
First person I muted. I reported somebody, then they were never muted but the thread was locked. Few days before I got mod, he messaged me saying "Ha I wasn't muted" now, I knew I would get staff three days before I got it, not in a cocky way, but I was actually basically told.. I told him "Just you wait" then muted him when I got mod. Should've never told me :).
I just have to put Elsa castle in my memories here..
Many skywars games. Ones in specific being @Efcluke94 trapping himself in his own tnt trap so I called him selftnttrapluke, along with many other games I remember.
TOO MANY MORE MEMORIES I'D SPEND A DAY WRITING THEM
:P tbh, she had just told me like 2 days before that she thought she was never going to be a mod

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Impersonating a real person throughout the internet is illegal. I'll see you in court ^.-
Question: Do you drink milk, or is that against your vegetarianism too?
Not eating or drinking anything from animals (milk, eggs and so on) is vegan, but being vegan means no chocolate.. So I'm just vegetarian. But, when I was small I was of course, given cows milk, because if I was vegan for life I wouldn't have eaten enough of whatever you get from dairy products and would be weaker than I already am. But, because when I was growing up both my mum and dad were vegan, there was always more soya milk in the house than cows milk, so I slowly transitioned into soya milk instead of cows milk whilst like 6-8ish, then by about 11 all I would drink is chocolate milk, whether soya or cows milk, it's all chocolate.. So in conclusion, I hate milk, unless it has chocolate in.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I am very trustworthy, especially with addresses, the only person I will tell is the post office whilst sending speakers singing Let it Go to your house.

But seriously:
I am very trustworthy, and never tell anybody anything other people have told me.
she's got a point...

rhinoscooter1

Oct 20, 2013
Co. Wicklow, Ireland
I am very trustworthy, especially with addresses, the only person I will tell is the post office whilst sending speakers singing Let it Go to your house.

But seriously:
I am very trustworthy, and never tell anybody anything other people have told me.
So I can trust you not to stalk and murder me with your craft knife?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom