Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If you knew how hard the browser is to use on this, you wouldn't spend ten minutes googling and it crashing, waiting for it to load, looking at black and white pictures, trying to figure it out.. I'm too lazy for the torture of googling on this c:

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Welcome (back) to the AMA club.

How long have you played Cubecraft and what's your favorite memory from being staff?
Since late December last year, same day as I got minecraft, too lazy to check exact date.

Are you seriously making me pick out one?.. I have too many amazing memories.. Memory overload..
I guess I should pick out a few..

First getting staff was amazing, I still remember some peoples reactions when I got it, and the staff community is amazing (Still remember @PlasticManPeppo spamming "AIMEE" "AIMEE TALK" 'cause he saw the Orange name tag.. I was on forums with minechat in the background..)
First person I muted. I reported somebody, then they were never muted but the thread was locked. Few days before I got mod, he messaged me saying "Ha I wasn't muted" now, I knew I would get staff three days before I got it, not in a cocky way, but I was actually basically told.. I told him "Just you wait" then muted him when I got mod. Should've never told me :).
I just have to put Elsa castle in my memories here..
Many skywars games. Ones in specific being @Efcluke94 trapping himself in his own tnt trap so I called him selftnttrapluke, along with many other games I remember.
TOO MANY MORE MEMORIES I'D SPEND A DAY WRITING THEM

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
How did you feel when you actually got mod?
Amazing. Felt good have been chosen, yet I was nervous they'd realise how bad I am at moderating (they still haven't, don't tell them) and demote me. I felt like I had to be helpful and reply to some reports but, erm, @PinkStr3ak had replied to them all so I just sat there like umm.. I'm just going to go on the server and play like normal. After I finish my tea, because for those who are stalkers, I was eating my tea, which was pasta, when I got mod.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Amazing. Felt good have been chosen, yet I was nervous they'd realise how bad I am at moderating (they still haven't, don't tell them) and demote me. I felt like I had to be helpful and reply to some reports but, erm, @PinkStr3ak had replied to them all so I just sat there like umm.. I'm just going to go on the server and play like normal. After I finish my tea, because for those who are stalkers, I was eating my tea, which was pasta, when I got mod.
Did the pasta have cheese

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom