Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

I think games would be very chaotic since eggs and snowballs are often being spammed. But I’m neutral (can you add an option for this?)
Btw if you staff add this, pls don’t waste your time by adding it to SkyWars (there aren’t projectiles in that “game” (<—- I mean “game” because I think it’s more like a madhouse))

G

Gamerfull

I really would not like it to be so good in the snowballs, eggs ... I think it's fine as it is (in the arrows) also, if there were trails also in the snowballs, eggs and potions it would be very annoying.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I think games would be very chaotic since eggs and snowballs are often being spammed. But I’m neutral (can you add an option for this?)
Btw if you staff add this, pls don’t waste your time by adding it to SkyWars (there aren’t projectiles in that “game” (<—- I mean “game” because I think it’s more like a madhouse))
Hypixel also has this and it isn't that chaotic.

ItsColorful

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
Can up this suggestion as well. Those who mentioned that it will be "chaotic", have the ability to turn down their particles.
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Rename Arrow Trails to Projectile Trails and make them apply to all projectiles. Potions, snowballs and eggs and ender pearls.

Low quality suggestion whooo
Yes please. Also, how would they do this? It might be laggy because if someone has over a stack (16) of snowballs or eggs, it could lag some users which wouldn't be fair. I like the idea though.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Top Bottom