Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfie01

Aug 4, 2016
USA
www.cubecraft.net
Area 51 was a good map me and my friends played on it mostly, but I agree with everyone the islands should be closer and so should mid and raise mid a bit cause I always run out of blocks when I have to build up back to my bridge.Can you plz add back Area 51.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Area51 has been removed due to reasons which I don't know. So, that's why I also don't know if it gets added back ever.

L

Lepzi

To be honest I personally didn't really like the map it was too big and I don't know I just didn't find it that fun, although some people did love this map so I wouldn't mind seeing it come back.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man. ;)
Yeah i love to play with friends in the map area 51 but i think that the map not comes back.
The islands are very far from each other, but if the islands to come closer then is the map awsome to play!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Area51 has been removed due to reasons which I don't know. So, that's why I also don't know if it gets added back ever.
It was confirmed by Rubik_Cube_Man
Area 51 was a good map me and my friends played on it mostly, but I agree with everyone the islands should be closer and so should mid and raise mid a bit cause I always run out of blocks when I have to build up back to my bridge.Can you plz add back Area 51.
they will add it back soon they are editing the layout of the map

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom