Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfie01

Aug 4, 2016
USA
www.cubecraft.net
Area 51 was a good map me and my friends played on it mostly, but I agree with everyone the islands should be closer and so should mid and raise mid a bit cause I always run out of blocks when I have to build up back to my bridge.Can you plz add back Area 51.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Area51 has been removed due to reasons which I don't know. So, that's why I also don't know if it gets added back ever.

L

Lepzi

To be honest I personally didn't really like the map it was too big and I don't know I just didn't find it that fun, although some people did love this map so I wouldn't mind seeing it come back.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey man. ;)
Yeah i love to play with friends in the map area 51 but i think that the map not comes back.
The islands are very far from each other, but if the islands to come closer then is the map awsome to play!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Area51 has been removed due to reasons which I don't know. So, that's why I also don't know if it gets added back ever.
It was confirmed by Rubik_Cube_Man
Area 51 was a good map me and my friends played on it mostly, but I agree with everyone the islands should be closer and so should mid and raise mid a bit cause I always run out of blocks when I have to build up back to my bridge.Can you plz add back Area 51.
they will add it back soon they are editing the layout of the map

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom