Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries104

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hello, this is my first ever suggestion. It’s a rather unimportant matter, but very few people have said anything so I might as well do it myself. It’s the little things in life, amirte?

I’m here to address the map Area 51 on Eggwars. It has been said to be “camper prone”, but the map itself was pretty entertaining. I’ve also heard “But Aries, the islands are so spread out! It’s sooo annoying! Oh mah god the map is so poorly made!” Yes, campers are rather tricky and the islands were indeed far from one another HOWEVER campers will be campers. You can’t stop people from camping period. It happens on ALL maps. Maybe enderpearls should be added to that map regardless of normal/hardcore/op? Alternatives and thought out solutions make the world go round.

Plus, what is one more map going to do? It’ll be like a throwback. Mac’s throwbacks! (wink wonk, get it?) Anywho, I think it would make a lot of people happy to see Area 51 back on the boards. I don’t see the harm in bringing it back.

I can only assume that a majority of readers think this post is horribly structured and pointless, but so are pre-peeled bananas wrapped in plastic containers (It’s an actual thing). What I’m trying to say is…. at this point I’m just trying to stay positive. I’m honestly shooting in the dark here. I don’t have any good reasons as to why you should bring the map back other than I just really miss it…. ;-;

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hello, this is my first ever suggestion. It’s a rather unimportant matter, but very few people have said anything so I might as well do it myself. It’s the little things in life, amirte?

I’m here to address the map Area 51 on Eggwars. It has been said to be “camper prone”, but the map itself was pretty entertaining. I’ve also heard “But Aries, the islands are so spread out! It’s sooo annoying! Oh mah god the map is so poorly made!” Yes, campers are rather tricky and the islands were indeed far from one another HOWEVER campers will be campers. You can’t stop people from camping period. It happens on ALL maps. Maybe enderpearls should be added to that map regardless of normal/hardcore/op? Alternatives and thought out solutions make the world go round.

Plus, what is one more map going to do? It’ll be like a throwback. Mac’s throwbacks! (wink wonk, get it?) Anywho, I think it would make a lot of people happy to see Area 51 back on the boards. I don’t see the harm in bringing it back.

I can only assume that a majority of readers think this post is horribly structured and pointless, but so are pre-peeled bananas wrapped in plastic containers (It’s an actual thing). What I’m trying to say is…. at this point I’m just trying to stay positive. I’m honestly shooting in the dark here. I don’t have any good reasons as to why you should bring the map back other than I just really miss it…. ;-;
Maps can get removed for a number of reasons, in this case it was it was way to big, getting out of mid was way to hard, and the map was unpopular, your not the first to suggest this either but i dont think the majority of players want it back anyway, my issues were the islands were much higher up than where the generators were making it near impossible to get out, the islands were also so far away from mid so it took an extremely long time to get to mid also the islands were way to large making it way to easy to sneak in and break the egg

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I mean, people miss control point, Money walls, older sky wars maps, the old survival games, etc.
I don't see the need for them to bring area51 back, but that's just my opinion. There's other things that more people would want.
(messed up the above quote, thus the following comments, sorry)
i for one liked Area 51 it was fun for me to easy obby my egg however it was removed due to it not being popular so it made room for the newer maps that are more popular
That map was removed due to it not being very popular, and I highly doubt it will be added back.

This is the second post I see to bring Area51 back : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/area-51-back.184456/
Personally I liked the map but I don't miss it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I mean, people miss control point, Money walls, older sky wars maps, the old survival games, etc.
I don't see the need for them to bring area51 back, but that's just my opinion. There's other things that more people would want.

This is the second post I see to bring Area51 back.
Illuminati confirmed? They are almost identical

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
hmmmm

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please don't necro-post, this is against our rules.
@AnimalTamer1 lock?

Sorry ;-;
But also don't be that person who goes around and tells people off on stuff staff does.

@JaiStrixZ or @ElPtricko People are Necro-Posting
:confused1:
Lock

Re: @RemiO05

Again
STOP. COMMENTING.

Even so stop.

You are too.

And you're not supposed to mini-mod everyone.

I asked for a lock cause AnimalTamer1 Is not online so quit it.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I loved Area 51 and in writing an article right now on how to return a bunch of old Egg Wars Maps :D

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom