Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you a left wing CubeCrafter or a Right Wing CubeCrafter ?

• The Right

• The Left

• pig dictatorship

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Screenshot_10.png

so are you left or right winged Cubecraft...

ExoticBakery

Sep 29, 2021
Europe
www.bakeacake.com
Interesting post, it’s a great reminder of why I dislike politics. I’m not too sure if this is a joke or not, but since I have nothing better to do tonight I’ll treat it seriously!

I’ve always struggled to answer questions like these because I don’t believe them to be fair. Categorising opinions like this makes it easier for analytics but makes the result less accurate. Doing it like this only requires the user to think twice.

Forgive my little rant there! I’ll go against the river flow here and comment on every individual statement.

Both answers aren’t satisfactory to me. Instead, I believe the best possible answer is a little bit of both.

It would’ve irresponsible of CubeCraft to not provide proper maintenance to their existing games. If that weren’t the case, bugs may become too game breaking for anyone to enjoy their gameplay. That being said, CubeCraft is a company that exists through, mainly, providing entertainment for users like myself to enjoy. Entertainment businesses rely on creativity and new content, CubeCraft is no exception.

That’s why I believe that in order to satisfy their community, CubeCraft has to divide their resources very carefully in order to generate the best possible outcome, which is to both maintain their existing games and create new ones.

Discord may have a minimum age of 13, but Minecraft does not. And since the game is mostly targeted towards children, even though the actual audience may be more universal, a careful approach is the best way of handling things in my opinion.

A careful approach does not mean censorship by the way, but simply a way to guarantee community safety and respectfulness. This would be accomplished by most of the current rules. No swearing, no death threats, etc. are all rules that enforce this belief.

Children are, mainly, using these services, and even if they weren’t the major audience, they’re still a part of it. They’re in the prime of their developmental years, everything they learn can play a crucial part in this. If a service like CubeCraft does not set a good example, they would be irresponsible towards their audience.

That being said, taking a joke is obviously allowed. I don’t like how this question was formulated, since it sort of implies that the “other side” prohibits joking, which is absurd. It’s the way you make the joke that can be the key difference.

I feel like there’s a common misconception regarding any staff role. It’s not a reward in any case, no matter how long and much you’ve been using CubeCraft’s services. Being a staff member should be regarded to as a job, which in a developer and builder’s case definitely hits home.

Helpers and moderators are usually not paid, hence why this misconception most likely exists. People who qualify for the helper role should get every chance of obtaining it. However, since community interaction is a key requirement whilst being helper, an applicant must certainly have at least a handful amount of content displayed on CubeCraft, no matter in what regard.

It all comes down to the definition of “active”, which in this case I believe to refer to members who are extremely active or not active at all. Activeness should only have a borderline in my opinion, you only need helpers to understand the basics of the community to do their job well. Recruiting people based on the actual quantity of content rather than the quality can result in less suitable candidates.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Interesting post, it’s a great reminder of why I dislike politics. I’m not too sure if this is a joke or not, but since I have nothing better to do tonight I’ll treat it seriously!

I’ve always struggled to answer questions like these because I don’t believe them to be fair. Categorising opinions like this makes it easier for analytics but makes the result less accurate. Doing it like this only requires the user to think twice.

Forgive my little rant there! I’ll go against the river flow here and comment on every individual statement.

Both answers aren’t satisfactory to me. Instead, I believe the best possible answer is a little bit of both.

It would’ve irresponsible of CubeCraft to not provide proper maintenance to their existing games. If that weren’t the case, bugs may become too game breaking for anyone to enjoy their gameplay. That being said, CubeCraft is a company that exists through, mainly, providing entertainment for users like myself to enjoy. Entertainment businesses rely on creativity and new content, CubeCraft is no exception.

That’s why I believe that in order to satisfy their community, CubeCraft has to divide their resources very carefully in order to generate the best possible outcome, which is to both maintain their existing games and create new ones.

Discord may have a minimum age of 13, but Minecraft does not. And since the game is mostly targeted towards children, even though the actual audience may be more universal, a careful approach is the best way of handling things in my opinion.

A careful approach does not mean censorship by the way, but simply a way to guarantee community safety and respectfulness. This would be accomplished by most of the current rules. No swearing, no death threats, etc. are all rules that enforce this belief.

Children are, mainly, using these services, and even if they weren’t the major audience, they’re still a part of it. They’re in the prime of their developmental years, everything they learn can play a crucial part in this. If a service like CubeCraft does not set a good example, they would be irresponsible towards their audience.

That being said, taking a joke is obviously allowed. I don’t like how this question was formulated, since it sort of implies that the “other side” prohibits joking, which is absurd. It’s the way you make the joke that can be the key difference.

I feel like there’s a common misconception regarding any staff role. It’s not a reward in any case, no matter how long and much you’ve been using CubeCraft’s services. Being a staff member should be regarded to as a job, which in a developer and builder’s case definitely hits home.

Helpers and moderators are usually not paid, hence why this misconception most likely exists. People who qualify for the helper role should get every chance of obtaining it. However, since community interaction is a key requirement whilst being helper, an applicant must certainly have at least a handful amount of content displayed on CubeCraft, no matter in what regard.

It all comes down to the definition of “active”, which in this case I believe to refer to members who are extremely active or not active at all. Activeness should only have a borderline in my opinion, you only need helpers to understand the basics of the community to do their job well. Recruiting people based on the actual quantity of content rather than the quality can result in less suitable candidates.
Yes it was a joke lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom