Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Firstly, I don’t know what any of these actually do. But, judging by the names, I’d like some of them, but wouldn’t want others. So for those reasons I’m currently :unsure:.
World corruption is an even which starts slowly turning the map into a nether from the opened lucky block, lucky rain makes lucky blocks fall from the sky, fortune ghasts are just ghasts but they drop lucky blocks when killed, wither shower just makes wither skulls to fall from the sky and dragon is just an ender dragon which will despawn after few minutes.

I really like these events to be honest, and there are even more events if I'm not wrong.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
World corruption is an even which starts slowly turning the map into a nether from the opened lucky block, lucky rain makes lucky blocks fall from the sky, fortune ghasts are just ghasts but they drop lucky blocks when killed, wither shower just makes wither skulls to fall from the sky and dragon is just an ender dragon which will despawn after few minutes.

I really like these events to be honest, and there are even more events if I'm not wrong.
Ooo ok. Thanks for the info!

With that said, I like them all but dragon. I feel that dragon would not only be a pain, but would also cause lots of lag. Just my opinions.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t like dragon for the reason mentioned by Reesle, but I also don’t like the idea of fortune ghasts, due to there already being several events where mobs randomly spawn around the player and grant lucky block drops when killed. However, I definitely wouldn’t mind getting new crazy events on bedrock and would love to see some completely new ideas, I might get to posting some of my own eventually.

Reactions: Reesle and Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I am not that big fan of Ender Dragon either because it used to destroy the whole middle map really fast. They might have nerfed it little bit though, since I don't think that I've seen it to destroy everything that quickly after the newest update.

What comes to the fortune ghasts, they are floading above the middle island and for some reason they don't attack players as often you may think they would.

These events are also really rare to happen, and are more likely to happen in the gamemode "Crazy" which players can vote before the game starts. I'm not sure if Bedrock has this gamemode.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
These events are also really rare to happen, and are more likely to happen in the gamemode "Crazy" which players can vote before the game starts. I'm not sure if Bedrock has this gamemode.
Yes, bedrock has this game mode and it is the only way for events to happen. They are not that rare on bedrock in my opinion.

Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom