• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello!

This will be different thread where I want to see you opinions for the following question:
Are the minecraft clients safe?

Let's talk about the most common clients LabyMod, BadLion and Lunar (if you know another client you can talk about it too)

I read some things about the labymod staff, how they are hacking players' accounts and etc.
That's why I decided to create this thread, and I would be happy to see your opinions!

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I've used all these clients listed above, and I haven't really had much of any issues with them. It mainly comes down to personal preference as to whichever you wish to use, but I highly recommend Badlion and or any other client apart from Labymod, since you're not able to report people on this server whilst using Labymod.

As far as accounts being hacked, I was always under the impression that these clients ran as attachments to the Minecraft launcher, so therefore your account shouldn't be able to be hacked into that easily. Typically, your account can get hacked into, but that usually only comes down to you, as to how and where you're disclosing/inputting your personal details.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As first, you forgot 5zig! I use 5zig since it’s amazing and has autotext, text replacement,...
As for these clients, I really dislike lunar because it doesn’t have 1.9. As for Labymod, apart from being chaotic you can’t report with so... that’s a big no.
Then Badlion, I’ve heard a lot of good things about it but I’m not a big fan of it. You need an account it, it has a lot of control over your MineCraft files because of its anticheat. So I’d rather not use it

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey.
I have used all of the listed clients, and the only client that didn't make any problems to my pc was Labymod.
The BAC did some serious damage, and Lunar almost destroyed my computer, even thought I have got an expensive anti-virus program.
Don't download them!
Only Laby was issuesless for me.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
The BAC did some serious damage, and Lunar almost destroyed my computer,
What? Both Badlion and Moonsworth (Lunar client devs) are actual and reputable companies. BAC and Lunar aren't viruses, if you download them from the 'official' site (BAC / Lunar ) and not from a website hosted by my creepy neighbour.

You're either lying or downloaded them from a weird site.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
What? Both Badlion and Moonsworth (Lunar client devs) are actual and reputable companies. BAC and Lunar aren't viruses, if you download them from the 'official' site (BAC / Lunar ) and not from a website hosted by my creepy neighbour.

You're either lying or downloaded them from a weird site.
I downloaded them from some sites, but everything seemed to be fine.
I found those clients in links, under youtube videos.
Whatever happened, i'm not going to try it again.
And why should I lie for a thing like this in the first place?
I just wanted to warn IWHY, because I've experienced issues with those clients myself.
There's nothing wrong with that?

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If those weren’t the official sites, it’s YOUR fault.

You’re spreading false information by claiming those clients harmed your computer.
They did, and there's nothing wrong in sharing your experience with others, when they have asked for that.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
and there's nothing wrong in sharing your experience with others
Again, you probably downloaded them from a shady website, therefore it’s your fault and you can’t blame Badlion/lunar.
It’s like saying you’ve had a bad experience with Ferraris because you bought one from a shady vendor, that turned out to be broken.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Again, you probably downloaded them from a shady website, therefore it’s your fault and you can’t blame Badlion/lunar.
It’s like saying you’ve had a bad experience with Ferraris because you bought one from a shady vendor, that turned out to be broken.
ferraris are unreliable always.
get a '94 corolla instead, and you will never experience any issues

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
All of them are good besides 5zig. But every client has its pros & cons. I prefer labymod because I can add unlimited friends. Also, you can talk with other people and make new friends. Furthermore, there are a lot of various cosmetics & emotes which give the game some sense/taste. I know that labymod reports are unaccepted. But there are some alternatives such as /report command. I respect everyone's opinion about his favorite client.
Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: IWontHurtYou

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont use any client. not because i dont trust them, but because im too dumb to understand them x3 basically dont see why you would need one

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I was a labymod person, unfortunately they deleted/outdated the bedrock laby

I wanna give Fate client a try for luls in case it's good and I'm going in blindly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom