Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
The monster spawning trap can produce a good distraction for a while, other than that I suppose they aren't so useful. I think they should be kept though, since it's something else to do during build time, and adds a little more strategy to the game. Perhaps, if players were given more like 3 trap blocks each, that would make their inclusion into the game more worthwhile.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
More like "I can't remember the last time someone broke my trap, or the last time I broke somebody else's trap and actually DIED from it." I hadn't really thought about this until you made this thread but I agree with that they don't really change much.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I can't remember the last time someone broke my trap, or the last time I broke somebody else's trap.
It doesn't need to be a game changer to stay in the game.
I think it's a nice feature. I personally love the games that have small details, it makes the games feel more complete.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I can't remember the last time someone broke my trap, or the last time I broke somebody else's trap.
Some are good, but I dont find the bomber one that good. Come to think of it, I can’t recall actually ever finding them useful. Might just be me...?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom