Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
The monster spawning trap can produce a good distraction for a while, other than that I suppose they aren't so useful. I think they should be kept though, since it's something else to do during build time, and adds a little more strategy to the game. Perhaps, if players were given more like 3 trap blocks each, that would make their inclusion into the game more worthwhile.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
More like "I can't remember the last time someone broke my trap, or the last time I broke somebody else's trap and actually DIED from it." I hadn't really thought about this until you made this thread but I agree with that they don't really change much.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I can't remember the last time someone broke my trap, or the last time I broke somebody else's trap.
It doesn't need to be a game changer to stay in the game.
I think it's a nice feature. I personally love the games that have small details, it makes the games feel more complete.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I can't remember the last time someone broke my trap, or the last time I broke somebody else's trap.
Some are good, but I dont find the bomber one that good. Come to think of it, I can’t recall actually ever finding them useful. Might just be me...?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom