Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackamory

Sep 10, 2018
Hi forum,
I've been playing tower defense for a long time and I'm still not quite sure of one thing.
If I were to put an archer tower behind another tower, would it shoot through? I've been told it doesn't but others say it's been fixed. I just want to know so know better where to place them.

Thanks!

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I don't tend to put them behind anything that's taller then the tower. So I will put the behind a mage if there is room etc.. Because I'm not quite convinced that it's fixed. Except in the hillside map at the beginning I have been known to put arts in the back row to kill them skeletons
We should test it jack to see if they do or not,

SBHASI

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2017
From what I have experienced so far, Archer Towers do shoot through other towers.
I figured that out by placing a Archer tower behind other Archer towers. The Archer towers from the back row are upgraded on path 2, while all other Archer towers were not.
If arrows would go through, then the enemys would start to burn, if not, then they wouldn´t burn.
I tested that twice, and they always started to burn.
That´s why I believe that other towers would not block the arrows.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Archer Towers can only shoot if a tower is not taller than it, since the 1.11+ update. Yes, you can stack archers with archers (like have one at the back and front). But if it's like a Artillery; Zues; Sorcer etc., it won't hit the mobs because the blocks are blocking it. So you have to put them in-front of those tall towers for them to work properly. (Example: Archer - front, Artillery - at the back of it) Don't know if this is a bug, but it's been a while since this has been happening. So it might be intentional.

Note: I've personally tested this with friends, so I know Archers don't work well if placed at the back of towers taller than it. Used to work before the 1.11 update though. Old times. :/

Reactions: super craft bros

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It must've been very hard to develop the visual things of a game like this. I am sure, however, that the archer tower does shoot through other towers

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
It must've been very hard to develop the visual things of a game like this. I am sure, however, that the archer tower does shoot through other towers
It only shoots through mage, poison, and archer towers. For other towers (if they're upgraded to max - some, zues doesn't count since it's taller), the arrows from Archers will not hit through because those towers are taller than it. It'll just hit the block that's blocking it over and over. Personally tested myself.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom