Arrows spawned higher

• yes

• no

• idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
Don't you hate it when the archer tower arrows spawn too low and the archer blocks its own arrows? Could cubecraft make the archer arrow spawn height a bit higher, to prevent from blocking itself?

AssassinJillian

Aug 6, 2016
Don't you hate it when the archer tower arrows spawn too low and the archer blocks its own arrows? Could cubecraft make the archer arrow spawn height a bit higher, to prevent from blocking itself?

Although this is a good idea, archer bottom path level 4 are already overpowered as is. I feel like this would only contribute to the problem. Also that could be hard to code. I like the idea, but it should be paired with an overall tower update.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Although this is a good idea, archer bottom path level 4 are already overpowered as is. I feel like this would only contribute to the problem. Also that could be hard to code. I like the idea, but it should be paired with an overall tower update.
i think you completely misunderstood the post, the issue is that the entity spawns too low and sometimes hits the tower itself instead of the mob

AssassinJillian

Aug 6, 2016
i think you completely misunderstood the post, the issue is that the entity spawns too low and sometimes hits the tower itself instead of the mob

No I'm well aware of the problem. I just think fixing it would do more damage than good.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
There is no need to make the arrow spawn higher since you can just place the archer tower to the left or right, instead of placing it behind each other so the archer towers dont shoot each other

TechnoAtomic

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2020
There is no need to make the arrow spawn higher since you can just place the archer tower to the left or right, instead of placing it behind each other so the archer towers dont shoot each other
Um, it doesn't shoot the others, it shoots ITSELF

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Totally agree with you.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom