Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm making this thread to talk about the Arcade. Back in the day when I started playing on Cubecraft in 2015 where I used to spend most of my time was on the Arcade. I really had very good times playing on the old Arcade (also by that time I was not good at PVP, I've always sucked at 1.8 PVP). Also I really loved the layout of the lobby, the fact that each game was actually in a giant arcade game was very cool and it felt very unique. Also the old games such as the old Spleef, TNT Run, Super Craft Bros, Hide and Seek, Paintaball, etc were so fun and usually had a lot of people playing on them. So, I think it would a great idea on bringing back the old Arcade lobby (I know this has probably been asked for a billion times but oh well), but of course it does not have to be the same as the old one, but a new one that was more games than before and brining back some of the old games and removing the ones that are less popular.
Here I list some arguments to why I think this should be done:

1. BRINGING BACK PLAYERS: I'm very sure that brining the old lobby and putting some of the popular games from before would bring a lot of more people into the server, especially the nostalgic players who used to love the Arcade de back then. Also, this would make the Arcade lobby very unique and special.

2. A LOT OF GAMES ARE EMPTY: Sometimes I come to the Arcade just to see how many people are in and usually the lobby has about 5-6 people at best and most games have 0 people playing them. Right now the only thing that is being played is the Mixed Arcade. And let's say you want to play Wing Rush, but since almost nobody plays it then you just can't. Of course having point 1 in mind would bring a better solution to point 2, because more people would play.

3. INDIVIDUAL GAME STATS: Bringing the old lobby back could also make it possible to have all of the stats of each individual game on the lobbies and not have you joining a game to see your stats.

4. THE OLD SIGN SYSTEM: OK, this one is just my opinion and IDK if you guys are going to agree, but personally I think that the sign system for joining games, and that each sign sends you to a specific map, is way better than the system that is being used right now. I just think it's more simple and also you can see the exact amount of people that is waiting in each map without having to click a single button.

So that's about it, to wrap this up I'm just going to post here a picture of the old Arcade that I found just so you all admire it's beauty :).
https://ibb.co/hpFAze

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Oh god I miss it so much :c
Maybe I'll start being active again if it comes back..

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
1. BRINGING BACK PLAYERS: I'm very sure that brining the old lobby and putting some of the popular games from before would bring a lot of more people into the server, especially the nostalgic players who used to love the Arcade de back then. Also, this would make the Arcade lobby very unique and special.
I agree with bringing back some of the old games, but it's not going to change that much. When we brought back Quake, there was a small surge of activity, but now it's dead again. I'd love to see H&S or Hour Glass return. Bringing back the old lobby's not gonna do anything though.

2. A LOT OF GAMES ARE EMPTY: Sometimes I come to the Arcade just to see how many people are in and usually the lobby has about 5-6 people at best and most games have 0 people playing them. Right now the only thing that is being played is the Mixed Arcade. And let's say you want to play Wing Rush, but since almost nobody plays it then you just can't. Of course having point 1 in mind would bring a better solution to point 2, because more people would play.
We removed the individual joins for each of these games because the players were too spread apart. Then we added them back because people complained. There's nothing we can do to get people to play games they aren't interested in, except maybe add them to daily challenges or something.

3. INDIVIDUAL GAME STATS: Bringing the old lobby back could also make it possible to have all of the stats of each individual game on the lobbies and not have you joining a game to see your stats.
This would be really messy. I think the current system is fine.

4. THE OLD SIGN SYSTEM: OK, this one is just my opinion and IDK if you guys are going to agree, but personally I think that the sign system for joining games, and that each sign sends you to a specific map, is way better than the system that is being used right now. I just think it's more simple and also you can see the exact amount of people that is waiting in each map without having to click a single button.
We can't really dedicate that many servers to dead gamemodes like arcade. Voting ensures the most people are pleased with the map they choose and makes sure the board doesn't get filled with maps everyone hates.

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
I like the idea of bringing back some old games. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom