Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Well I am back again for another suggestion! As you can tell this time it is going to be about the Arcade game
Paintball

Anyways here is the suggestion:
If a player is in spawn protection, I suggest that players are protected by spawn for only ten seconds, and once those ten seconds are up the opposite team could have the ability to kill that player, as the player does not have spawn protection anymore.

Why?
Well, because there are players who will just kill the opposing team, especially when the opposing team is trying to attack the player who is being spawn protected.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Well I am back again for another suggestion! As you can tell this time it is going to be about the Arcade game
Paintball

If a player is in spawn protection, I suggest that players are protected by spawn for only ten seconds, and once those ten seconds are up the opposite team could have the ability to kill that player, as the player does not have spawn protection anymore.

Why?
Well, because there are players who will just kill the opposing team, especially when the opposing team is trying to attack the player who is being spawn protected.
Yea. I have tested this before and I agree with your suggestion, but it is hard (or at least for me) to hit players from the spawn area :D
+1

Oct 22, 2017
Paintball

Why?
spawn protection in all games are too op they should be lowered by a bit

Reactions: Ghoste

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Paintball

Why?

Like Brad said, it's too op. I think ten seconds might be a little too long of an amount of time. Maybe lower it to 5? That way you wouldn't have to be bombarded with people trying to spawn kill you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom