Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone everyone heard about the new update of arcade and many people play it and if you win a game then you get a trophy Maybe cubecraft achievements can be done and do it in the first achievement 100 trophies is 1 cubelet and then 1000 trophies are 2 cubelets or just normal Achievements because you think of it if you have any questions
2017-05-28_15.34.34.png

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone everyone heard about the new update of arcade and many people play it and if you win a game then you get a trophy Maybe cubecraft achievements can be done and do it in the first achievement 100 trophies is 1 cubelet and then 1000 trophies are 2 cubelets or just normal Achievements because you think of it if you have any questionsView attachment 133230
xArshiii what can you do whit the points in Arcade?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
xArshiii what can you do whit the points in Arcade?
Nothing in Arcade but you can use those points for other things, such as purchasing abilities or kits.

I am very sorry but I don't get your suggestion. Your suggestion is hard to read because there aren't any punctuation marks.

Reactions: iGotNo

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Nothing in Arcade but you can use those points for other things, such as purchasing abilities or kits.

I am very sorry but I don't get your suggestion. Your suggestion is hard to read because there aren't any punctuation marks.
And @iCheeetah what can you do with the urned trophy in the games? I guess nothing.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Don't see the point in this, cubelets aren't supposed to be this easy to obtain and would kinda ruin the fact that you aren't constantly getting them. Not to mention cubelets are practically useless for some players! I've seen a couple threads recently about ways to get rid of cubelets because players have to many and now you suggest we should have more... I don't think this is really helpful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom