Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I Dont Know

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Many players speak this language, which is the language of Muslims so please put it because is considered a universal language after English, and Arabic is the language of the Holy Quran

Jun 19, 2017
Don't think this is necessary. Arabic isn't the only language people speak on the server, and I don't think having multiple languages is that necessary... Also if staff can't understand the language they are talking it is going to be hard to keep chat clean (I might be wrong, but I think at least 90% of staff doesn't know arabic...)

Reactions: Facelurite
Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Don't think this is necessary. Arabic isn't the only language people speak on the server, and I don't think having multiple languages is that necessary... Also if staff can't understand the language they are talking it is going to be hard to keep chat clean (I might be wrong, but I think at least 90% of staff doesn't know arabic...)
And what do you know? Do you know all the players?

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
There is currently 1 staff member who can speak Arabic (I'm pretty sure). However, I don't think that CC really needs to add Arabic as the 3 most frequently used languages or most popular in CC is English, NL, and español.

Reactions: Shamel
F

Facelurite

It isn't worth the time. We have enough languages. Pretty sure tye server is dominated by Eng , Spanish and dutch.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Make a language that few people on the server speak actually a language the server has everything for

Than basically every language would be requested and declining those would make no real sense and guess what they don't have a staff member who may speak those languages so they can't get those languages accurately added
To make a huge problem

Also you have no real statistics on how many people actually speak that on this server so you are merely assuming this
Which makes this statement
And what do you know? Do you know all the players?
Really hypocritical

Also just because by some it is considered the second universal language after English it doesn't mean that very many people who speak it are on the server

Reactions: JackieYourUncle

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Theorically Dutch, English and Spanish are the most common languages spoken on this server. Maybe in a future if a lot of people speak different languages they will add more. Think that there is also Italian, German, Russian people on the server, and they don't have translation to their languages.
But I always support those ideas that will make CCG reach more people and more understandable for people who don't talk that languages that are already translated.

(Honestly I copied and pasted it from the German thread, I'm not gonna lie.)

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
, which is the language of Muslims
1- Not really, you don't have to be a Muslim to speak Arabic so it's not the language of Muslims.

2- Not necessary, I speak Arabic I don't find it that necessary.

3- You didn't say a good reasons to add it so I'm voting no

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
Many players speak this language, which is the language of Muslims so please put it because is considered a universal language after English, and Arabic is the language of the Holy Quran
There are many people from other countries, and lot of they don´t speak english very well and there's not their language on the server, sorry, I don't agree

Reactions: Facelurite

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
@xImU_O
I'm muslim but im not speaking arabic:P
I'm speaking turkish and i think we have enough languages at cubecraft:)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
This already have been suggested before and i still agree! :-)
(I think the staff is already working on this problem, so be patient ;))

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
English, Dutch and Spanish are the most spoken languages on the server, it would take ages to add all of the not-so-popular languages

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
This could work if you let the Arabic speaking community do the translations,this can be done by weekly meetups by different arabic speaking players to translate the different games.So that when this is added staff wont have to do any translations.Plus if we add arabic support we can attract more arabic players to the server.Plus even if it is not a universal language it is still a widely spoken language.

Yousufcraft

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017
I'm an arab and I speak Arabic and I'm a muslim but I use English language in communication with all players but I speak arabic in chat with the arabs.

إذا تبي تضيفني كصديق اكتب:
/f add Yousufcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom