Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I'm suggesting that the staff member list should be revamped on the Forums to be more helpful for questions and appeals etc.

The Staff member list is a little chaotic, every kind of staff member is just randomly put there in alphabetical order which means moderators, helpers etc aren't together.
Screenshot_34.png

That's why I'm suggesting these changes:
- Having Notion-like tags
what im talking about is these:
Screenshot_35.png

These types of tags can be used for:
- The staff members languages, this would be especially helpful for people not fluent in English to see who can speak their own language.
- A tag for whether the helper/mod is java or bedrock
- Tags can be used for designers, whether they are skin designers, builders etc. and also for admins; whether they are server staff or Directors or Marketplace people etc etc.
Why: Language tags would make communications easier, role tags would make questions easier + its interesting to see.

- Having an Ordered List
Next suggestion: having an order list. I think this list could be ordered as; Helpers, Moderators, QA, Admins, Devs, Designers.. idk something like that. Why have i put helpers/mods first: Because helpers can have more convo's to gain more experience and so its easier to contact mods about reports etc. Or it could be just ordered as it is in the discord, but admins could recieve too many convos then.

- Asking for Help
I think getting help should be a bit easier; the staff member list is hidden in the normal "members" area, this could be a bit confusing to find. I believe above the "Member" area could be a Staff Member area, or preferable a "Contact Staff" area so its easier for new people to contact staff with questions.

If you agree react :agree: agree below if you don't maybe say why or smth

D

Deleted member 347571

I would also recommand to do something similar on the forums, would be easier and faster like you said.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom