Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
As this subforum is as dead as Henry VII, I’ve made a little code snippet showing how to append code to an exiting something with an id. The code depends on WASM and web-sys. I’ve also made a superhuman effort to let you know what’s going on

Code:
#[wasm_bindgen]
pub async fn append_html(id: String, htmlcontent: String){

let window = web_sys::window().expect("Window not found"); //Find window, store it
     let document = window.document().expect("Document not found"); //Find where’s the document on the window, store it
     let body = document.body().expect("No body"); //Find where’s the body on the document, store it
     let div_to_append = document.get_element_by_id(&id).unwrap();    //Find our div

div_to_append.set_inner_html(&htmlcontent); //set new content to our doc

div_to_append.append_child(&div_to_append); //spend the new content
You can then call the code (after having properly compiled and included necessary files/scripts) doing the following (on the HTML/php/whatever file)
Code:
wasm_bindgen.append_html(“id”, “Yes”)

I haven’t tested it (nor used an ide, only superior xenForo), so I’ve probably made a mistake somewhere. You get extra points if you find it

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom