Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchfryboy1

Feb 20, 2016
Hi, I was wandering if I could have another chance to appeal, I admit on my first appeal I lied, I would like to have another chance to appeal, I re-read the rules over and over and I would like to appeal again, please and thank you :D

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Why did you lied? An appeal is not for fun, you should've take it serious the first time you appealed.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
If your appeal failed you're not getting unmuted/unbanned. But... you could try making a conversation with the staff member who muted/banned you.

frenchfryboy1

Feb 20, 2016
Hi, I was wandering if I could have another chance to appeal, I admit on my first appeal I lied, I would like to have another chance to appeal, I re-read the rules over and over and I would like to appeal again, please and thank you :D
Well, sort-of lied
Why did you lied? An appeal is not for fun, you should've take it serious the first time you appealed.
ik, when I got banned, I was stupid, this was a while back but I have changed now, I've been banned since 2015.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
If you lied in your first appeal, and they denied it. You shouldn't get an unban though. Eventhough you make a second appeal and tell the truth, they won't accept it. (Correct me if I'm wrong @PinkSparkleWolf )
Im not very sure. If a banned hacker lied in his appeal but still takes time and effort for contacting me to apologize, I would at least just talk with him.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Im not very sure. If a banned hacker lied in his appeal but still takes time and effort for contacting me to apologize, I would at least just talk with him.
You have a good heart then I wouldn't do it....
Second chance.... egh why not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom