• No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Just today, the CubeCraft discord server got an update with a new #bug-reports channel which showed information on where and how to properly submit a bug report (the idea was suggested by @MX11Annihilated , so I thought to myself, “why not make a similar channel for punishment appeals”. This would contain information on how to appeal to a punishment, and how to contact the staff member who issued the punishment. It would also redirect the member to #staff-help if they had more questions or concerns. This would greatly reduce the amount of members in #staff-help saying “plz unban me I didn’t do anything wrong”.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
As far as I've seen most of the messages people seem to send in staff help are some sort of punishment related issues.
It'll make things more clear, even thought it's already clear enough for most of us.
Still, it will orient newer members and would most likely result in them dealing with the situation with no problems.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Appeals are rather self explanatory tbf, it’s literally on your screen when you get punished. I’d say no.
Beside this, adding another channel would make the discord quite full and confusing

Reactions: Ducky

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Appeals are rather self explanatory tbf, it’s literally on your screen when you get punished. I’d say no.
Despite that, there are still god knows how many people asking what feels like every second about bans, complaining about being banned, etc.
Beside this, adding another channel would make the discord quite full and confusing
I'm not sure how adding a single other channel would make the discord "full and confusing". If adding a single channel did this, then the discord refresh would have made the discord impossible to use with how many channels were added.

Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Despite that, there are still god knows how many people asking what feels like every second about bans, complaining about being banned, etc.

I'm not sure how adding a single other channel would make the discord "full and confusing". If adding a single channel did this, then the discord refresh would have made the discord impossible to use with how many channels were added.
I agree with everything said here.
And btw nice signiture

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I disagree, CubeCraft already has a appeal website. I think it will be confusing if you have 2 platforms to manage appeals.
They have a really nice reports website, but they still have the report-a-player channel, which is useful for players who arent aware of the site. Its the same principle with appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom