Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaneField2001

Jul 27, 2019
North-Liverpool
Hey, dear staff of the Cubecraft Community,

It has been I dont know.. 2 years since I was banned the 3rd time for using a hacked client. I've gotta tell you I'm still regreting it too this day. I played fortnite for over 1,5 years now but I quitted it, so I hopped back to minecraft. I succesfully played at Hypixel again and I wanted to do the same thing on Cubecraft, but I forgot I was banned. I know this might sound stupid and yes, I messed up but can you guys please unban me 1 more time, and I swear if I mess up this time you can ban even my account on this website. If not, is there a possiblity of buying an unban? My in-game username is PqncakesAreBae, If none of this is possible I want to thank you for taking the time to read this article and I wish you a pleasant day.

Take care, ~ Kane

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
When I searched the name ''PqncakesAreBae'' on the appeal site it says ''Error! "iDontStqrfe_" has never joined the server, please make sure you are entering your username and not your appeal code.''
Put the name NeoMCGaming that comes up with his bans

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
A moderator+ will probably move this thread to support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom