Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Dear Cubecraft staff,

A few months ago I got a permanent mute for swearing. I made an appeal and later it got denied. It is really hard if you can't talk if people ask you a question or something like that. Once I was in a big fight and won. My opponent asked my how many HP I got left. He called me an 'idiot' cause I didn't answer. I wanted to let him know I was muted.. But I couldn't. Back in that time I actually was an idiot. It's also really fun to play games like eggwars with your friends. But how can you do that if you can't talk with each other? Now I learned my lesson. If you do something, you can regret it later. I really love Cubecraft and a mute doesn't make it better.

Thanks for reading this,

- iSound

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, I think you've learned your lesson! Contact the staff member who muted u on discord and explain this to him/her (dont spam xd)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear Cubecraft staff,

A few months ago I got a permanent mute for swearing. I made an appeal and later it got denied. It is really hard if you can't talk if people ask you a question or something like that. Once I was in a big fight and won. My opponent asked my how many HP I got left. He called me an 'idiot' cause I didn't answer. I wanted to let him know I was muted.. But I couldn't. Back in that time I actually was an idiot. It's also really fun to play games like eggwars with your friends. But how can you do that if you can't talk with each other? Now I learned my lesson. If you do something, you can regret it later. I really love Cubecraft and a mute doesn't make it better.

Thanks for reading this,

- iSound
I was reading, and I thought you learned from your mistake. But when I saw WHAT you actually said..
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/3PJnK22xkjmnBzHFcMTM
(Quick translation for English people: "cancerpussy, fuck your cancermother, fuck whore"

Try again in December 2018!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Try again in December 2030*

Lmao these kind of people do NOT deserve an unmute, the things you said were horrible and it's not something you should joke around with.
Even if you learned your lesson, you do not deserve an unmute.

Reactions: Priley

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I was reading, and I thought you learned from your mistake. But when I saw WHAT you actually said..
(Quick translation for English people: "cancerpussy, fuck your cancermother, fuck whore"

Agreed, way too much swearing words for an unmute. But wth, @Chat Filter WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???! You literally filtered nothing. However, when we talk in an innocent party chat, you filter everything...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Try again in December 2030*

Lmao these kind of people do NOT deserve an unmute, the things you said were horrible and it's not something you should joke around with.
Even if you learned your lesson, you do not deserve an unmute.
Although I agree with you, that what he said is horrible and not something you should mess around with.. I do think you underestimate how hard a permanent mute can be. If you can't talk for 1 year, that's already a pretty long time. I am NOT defending him, but I think we should be reasonable ;)
But cmon, @iSound you can't have learned from your mistake in three months time.

I got banned in December 2016 (Permanent - https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/OfficiallyBerre) for use of illegal modifications. I accepted my punishment, and in October 2017, I decided to contact a mod (Since DivinePersone isn't staff anymore) me in a conversation.
He believed I learned from my mistake. After a year you can, after three months though?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Although I agree with you, that what he said is horrible and not something you should mess around with.. I do think you underestimate how hard a permanent mute can be. If you can't talk for 1 year, that's already a pretty long time. I am NOT defending him, but I think we should be reasonable ;)
Yes, it might be long, but he had to swear was more times before to get a perm mute..
''Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute''
As soon as sombebody get's a perm mute it's like ''Oh yeah I'm so sorry! I will never do it again! Please unmute me!'' But they will probably just swear again..

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement

Why not? If you regret something you regret it, no matter what you said. I got angry yeah, and i'm not the only one who gets angry at some points. I've said the worst things you can say. I wasn't thinking, that's what I was trying to explain. I really regret it.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Yes, it might be long, but he had to swear was more times before to get a perm mute..
''Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute''

Yep, a also said something about that, but I got muted when te ''old rules'' were still there.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Some people swear for the first time (I reported someone for Suicidal encouragement and he got 30 day mute straight away, ofcourse he should've known you don't do that..
But they indeed don't give permanent mutes straight away, he got muted before (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/Wls5qVTqaj1n0LYpYwRK)
Another reason why he shouldn't be unmuted, what he said is "phthisis sufferer"

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Why not? If you regret something you regret it, no matter what you said. I got angry yeah, and i'm not the only one who gets angry at some points. I've said the worst things you can say. I wasn't thinking, that's what I was trying to explain. I really regret it.
You should've learnt from your mistake the first time already, I actually changed my mind after seeing your first mute.
Staff, please do not unmute this person
Yep, a also said something about that, but I got muted when te ''old rules'' were still there.
Yeah, indeed. The old rules were still here. But you got muted TWICE and both because you cursed with diseases.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Some people swear for the first time (I reported someone for Suicidal encouragement and he got 30 day mute straight away, ofcourse he should've known you don't do that..
But they indeed don't give permanent mutes straight away, he got muted before (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/Wls5qVTqaj1n0LYpYwRK)
Another reason why he shouldn't be unmuted, what he said is "phthisis sufferer"
I still think he deserved it, and shouldn't be unmuted. What if he gets mad again? What if he doesn't think again? Maybe he will say these things again...

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
When you get a temp mute it's like: Uh.. Okay then. But now you can see the effects can be harder as you think. But now I really know how it feels, I think I can do it with only a 'gg'. And not any horrible words anymore. And if I have to wait another nine months, fine. I will think more about it.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
When you get a temp mute it's like: Uh.. Okay then. But now you can see the effects can be harder as you think. But now I really know how it feels, I think I can do it with only a 'gg'. And not any horrible words anymore. And if I have to wait another nine months, fine. I will think more about it.
You got the change to think about it, but you didn't care. You just did it again..
Yes it might be harder, but that is the punishment you get for what you did.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Actually, I didn't really play much on the server during my first mute.
You still got muted.. And there is no excuse for what you did. You deserve your mute. And your appeal has been rejected with a reason..

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
You still got muted.. And there is no excuse for what you did. You deserve your mute. And your appeal has been rejected with a reason..[/Quebec OTE]

Well, then I just gonna wait. Untill this conversation was long a really long time ago. Maybe another try then..

-Lock now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
proo :D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
Top Bottom