Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Razeinium

Feb 1, 2017
Hey what's up guys, I made a modern house build in Minecraft. I just need to know of anything there is to improve, to make it look as good as it can. Thanks :)

O6BjREX.png

hh0zj5k.png
OxQjIUl.png

OxQjIUl

hh0zj5k

O6BjREX

Razeinium

Feb 1, 2017
rJsneEw.png

How's this? I can't seem to find a place to put the trapdoors, as everywhere I put it makes the build look a bit off.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
rJsneEw.png

How's this? I can't seem to find a place to put the trapdoors, as everywhere I put it makes the build look a bit off.

Improvements:
  • Build a car at the garage
  • Add more decorations on the balcony
  • Maybe add a swimming pool?
Cant think of any more.
But overall I love your build.

Razeinium

Feb 1, 2017
How's this for an improvement guys? Based off of your suggestions, this is what I made, I couldn't add a few things because it would make the build slightly awkward.
gbnVGNK.png

Reactions: remio and Ayroh

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
i know it’s supposed to be a modern build, but i actually think it would look better with a little more color... maybe just a pop of color, doesn’t really matter. anyway, looks great. : )

Ayroh

I could help you with landscaping, I’m actually quite good! Like others have said; your build has a lot of potential. It looks good, but lacks details - mainly greenery. Would you feel comfortable with adding me on Discord and sending me the ip so I can swing by and add some detail (if it’s not one of those servers where I need to apply for builder perms)?

Discord; @RaginC#6857

Razeinium

Feb 1, 2017
Thanks for the offer bro, but I actually came up with a different design. I thought that the one I showed wasn't that good, one of the main reasons being the one that you outlined. This is the new one I did instead:

hnmrnbD.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
Top Bottom