Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
I was just wondering if any other Bedrock players have come across this problem where skins and NPCs don't load properly. It doesn't matter so much for games like Lucky Islands or Skyblock, but for others games it does make things more difficult. For example in Block Wars Bridges, the end portals are invisible, and in Magic and Mayhem, special items and NPCs don't load so it makes it hard to play the game properly.

I know this isn't a Cubecraft issue so they can't fix it - I was told in this thread that's it's a problem with Microsoft - and I sometimes encounter the same problem on other servers. I'm just posting this here because I'm wondering if anyone knows any more information about this issue, if there's a way to fix it or if Microsoft are working on the problem. Thanks!

NPC error.jpg
Steve Bug 1 - Main Lobby.jpg
Steve Bug 3 - Lucky Islands Lobby.jpg
Steve Bug 8 - BW Bridges Game.jpg

D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, as you said this is a Microsoft issue, which means we can’t fix it. As far as I know there isn’t a way for you to fix it other than relogging and hoping it works. Hopefully it will be fixed in the future but at the moment I can’t help you further than that, sorry

Reactions: NadineCraftPE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom