Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey hey!

I’m just making this post, because of the reason my mouse is kinda broken. So are there some sweaty tryhards that have some good gaming mouse recommendations?

I thought myself that the ‘Glorious model o’ is a really good mouse to buy.

Do you have a better recommendation?
Please let me know, thanks!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm

Reactions: Keep Smiling

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I was shopping for a mouse a while back and that mouse was on my list. Haven't used it, but it definitely seems like a good buy if you are going for a lighter mouse with simple features.

I personally went with the Logitech G502 Hero (it also has 2 newer, more expensive versions, but if you are going with a wired mouse, stick with this one). It has some great features, like hyper scrolling, left and right mouse wheel buttons and a few extra buttons beside your standard 2 thumb buttons.
It doesn't compromise on the bulkiness, as some of those 9 or even 12 side button MMO mouses do.

It also has a nice software side to it, with easily programmable macros, profiles that can be switched to and buttons can be remapped to any key you like (this is especially useful since a lot of games don't recognise all of the buttons, so just remap them to delete or whatever). To top things off it has built-in memory so you can store a few profiles on the mouse itself, so when you plug it into a device you don't have the software on, it will still work flawlessly. It is in about the same price range as the glorious model o, around 60 euro.

it is a bit on the heavy side so if you want to buy the glorious model o because of its weight, stick to it.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I was shopping for a mouse a while back and that mouse was on my list. Haven't used it, but it definitely seems like a good buy if you are going for a lighter mouse with simple features.

I personally went with the Logitech G502 Hero (it also has 2 newer, more expensive versions, but if you are going with a wired mouse, stick with this one). It has some great features, like hyper scrolling, left and right mouse wheel buttons and a few extra buttons beside your standard 2 thumb buttons.
It doesn't compromise on the bulkiness, as some of those 9 or even 12 side button MMO mouses do.

It also has a nice software side to it, with easily programmable macros, profiles that can be switched to and buttons can be remapped to any key you like (this is especially useful since a lot of games don't recognise all of the buttons, so just remap them to delete or whatever). To top things off it has built-in memory so you can store a few profiles on the mouse itself, so when you plug it into a device you don't have the software on, it will still work flawlessly. It is in about the same price range as the glorious model o, around 60 euro.

it is a bit on the heavy side so if you want to buy the glorious model o because of its weight, stick to it.
Aight, thnx man. I’ll look into it :)

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
This can depend... What kind of clicking do you use? (assuming you play 1.8 or Bedrock edition)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This can depend... What kind of clicking do you use? (assuming you play 1.8 or Bedrock edition)
Euhm, I play 1.9, and we need to click fast as well! For bridging then of course!
Not ninjabridge but breezily or moonwalk.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hey hey!

I’m just making this post, because of the reason my mouse is kinda broken. So are there some sweaty tryhards that have some good gaming mouse recommendations?

I thought myself that the ‘Glorious model o’ is a really good mouse to buy.

Do you have a better recommendation?
Please let me know, thanks!
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!
-YeaUhm
Go for a mouse with a wire, wireless is fine, but when your busy playing and suddenly the batteries are dead really gets you. As for personal preferences I like mouses with side buttons, so you can get quick acces in your hotbar for pvping. As for the price I wouldnt go over 30 euros.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Go for a mouse with a wire, wireless is fine, but when your busy playing and suddenly the batteries are dead really gets you. As for personal preferences I like mouses with side buttons, so you can get quick acces in your hotbar for pvping.
Fully agree with this if you will only use it at your desk. If you occasionally travel you can always buy a cheap wireless mouse on the side. I never had a cable get stuck/get in the way.

As for the price I wouldnt go over 30 euros.
This kinda depends. My previous mouse I owned for about 6 years until it broke. So paying the extra money to get what you want will pay-off long term. I would generalise that with all peripherals. You use them (or at least are able to use them) a lot longer since they don't age nearly as quickly (a good monitor 5 years ago is still decent one today, besides in the case of the monitor you could use it as a secondary one and keep it for another few years), making overspending on them appealing (within reason).

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
I use the Logitech 502 which is pretty good for Minecraft. You can easily switch your dpi and you have 3 mouse buttons. It is however a very heavy mouse, 121 grams (you can make it even heavier with additional weights). If you prefer light weight mouses, I would recommend the Model O mouse (that you were thinking of buying), which is 68 grams. It also costs only €60, this a very cheap price for the product you're getting.

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm using Hyperx Pulsfire FPS and it works great but I think that it depends on how you like the mouse to be shaped and what size the mouse should be.

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
I'd say go with Glorious' Model O. It's the mouse I'm using at the moment and it is perfect for Minecraft (and many other games), cause of the light weight (67 grams). It's also ''cheap'' compared to other brands' mouses.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Go for a mouse with a wire, wireless is fine, but when your busy playing and suddenly the batteries are dead really gets you. As for personal preferences I like mouses with side buttons, so you can get quick acces in your hotbar for pvping. As for the price I wouldnt go over 30 euros.
xD ok umm idk how much Euros are. My personal favourite as a Bedrock player is the glorious model o. It’s the best butterfly click mouse. Lots of people are saying the Logitech g502 and i bet it would be good for 1.9 pvp so it’s up to you

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Glorious model O is great, but I would buy the glorious model D, since they are bassicaly the same, but the model D is more up to date, and a lot of people got the model O broken (the coard -i forgot the english name- was broken) and in the model D, that problem doesn't reoccur.

Reactions: YeaUhm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Glorious model O is great, but I would buy the glorious model D, since they are bassicaly the same, but the model D is more up to date, and a lot of people got the model O broken (the coard -i forgot the english name- was broken) and in the model D, that problem doesn't reoccur.
Yea, I ordered the Model o a few days ago. Yesterday i got it :) Thanks for all those tips :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom