Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
I got the blacksmith kit that gives you an anvil and some enchantment books. It can put enchantment on unenchanted items just fine. However, they cannot combine enchantments as they should. I tried combining a Sharpness II sword with a Sharpness I book and it does not turn into a Sharpness III sword. What is up with this?

• Haha
Reactions: Gregeyy and luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
CubeCraft's anvils use the default Minecraft forging system, which in this case, only allows two items with the SAME enchantment level to be combined into a stronger enchant. Sharp 2 + Sharp 1 won't equal Sharp 3 in this situation. Minecraft's mechanics only allow Sharp 2 + Sharp 2 to get Sharp 3.

Small edit: When forging with an enchantment book, you need a sharp 3 book, not sharp 2 book + sharp 2 sword. Well, that's how I think it works.

Reactions: Hqteful and Gregeyy

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
This is how to upgrade an existing enchanted weapon.
For example you have two iron swords with sharpness 1. Combine them using anvil to get one sharpness 2 sword. Two sharpness 2 swords to get sharpness 3, etc. Same thing applies to armor and bows.
You can also add extra enchantments to your weapon or armor. For example you can add both knockback and fire aspect to your sword by combining both swords

Reactions: Gregeyy and luv!
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom