Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I can't watch the video, but I do know that it's very annoying when someone is camping but it gets denied.
Even though he's clearly camping.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I think they will only take reports on campers if they break all bridges to other islands and have no intention on doing anything other than forcing a stalemate.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think they will only take reports on campers if they break all bridges to other islands and have no intention on doing anything other than forcing a stalemate.
Not always
In some case they don't only force statement but actually just do what the people in the video are doing

Not letting them come over since they are going to punch bow camp on top of no bridge

Reactions: 0ffense

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I would suggest not edittin it at all. It really doesnt matter. All you need is the time stamp.
You kinda have to edit the vid because they kinda don't accept videos longer than 5 mins last I recall.

In my opinion I think Op and Triple is too much for Normal let alone Speed...Word of advice from an egg wars decent player make friends and create a decent party then rush.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I understand why this report is closed. Yes, they camped in one spot and only used bow. But so did you. You barely tried to attack them, only at the last part of the video you tried to build to them once.
If you would have showed more how they made it impossible to get to them/their egg, the report would probably have been accepted.

Ayroh

This is not camping. Camping is defined as staying in a location, intentionally avoiding playing the game as it is meant to be played (causing a stalemate). By the video evidence, these guys are not camping. They are the only team remaining with an egg and they are simply trying to protect it. I would have done the same exact thing on their end. It’d be foolish to go all reckless and leave your egg unprotected when the other teams have to come to you eventually to destroy your egg if they want to win. It’s called waiting the enemy out.

Good job on noticing that @CommunistCactus.
Protecting your base and egg isn't bannable.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
Look at this video, isn't this bannable? It's camping and not even giving a chance to fight.

[MEDIA = youtube] 9fSjLBqqM94 [/ MEDIA]
There are always campers on Eggwars. Report on the report site.

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
Not always
In some case they don't only force statement but actually just do what the people in the video are doing

Not letting them come over since they are going to punch bow camp on top of no bridge
On the rules a camper is one to build skybases. That's the only way to be able to report them.

Nuqget

Sep 11, 2016
I understand why this report is closed. Yes, they camped in one spot and only used bow. But so did you. You barely tried to attack them, only at the last part of the video you tried to build to them once.
If you would have showed more how they made it impossible to get to them/their egg, the report would probably have been accepted.
Still, they can't get banned, unless building to a place where you can't physically be able to get them

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom