Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
This server needs to add the anti cheat called Anti Aura because there are hackers everywhere and they can fly to islands on eggwars and win the game with ease, but with this anti cheat it will stop all of that

What is AntiAura?
AntiAura is the first ever complete Anti-Cheat solution, blocking all major Minecraft hacks, including KillAura, Flight, Speed, and a lot more. It has hundreds of users and some of the most advanced detection out there!
AntiAura is specifically designed for Survival, PVP, and KitPVP servers, boasting some of the best KillAura detection as well as focusing on fast In-PVP hack detection.

AntiAura is compatible with the 1.7.10/1.8 Protocol hack, all 1.8 versions, all 1.9 versions, all 1.10 versions, and 1.11.

Hacks? What are those?
Minecraft hacked clients are versions of Minecraft that people can download, giving them the ability to fly, teleport, walk through walls, kill people in a single hit, and a lot more. They are the menace to any legitimate Survival/PVP server.

How does AntiAura block these "hacked clients"?
AntiAura works by watching client behaviour and checking for any unusual behaviour. If a player is doing something very unlikely or impossible too many times, they will be detected for hacking!

Show me a video!

I have a problem with xxxx hack. Does AntiAura block it?
Click the spoiler to view all hacks blocked by AntiAura!
PVP Hacks:
Forcefield/Killaura.
AutoClicker/FastClick.
ForcefieldLegit/KillauraLegit, on most clients.
Aimbot/ClickAimbot.
Triggerbot (May take a long time. Cannot guarantee detection)
AntiKnockback/Unpushable.
AutoBow/FastBow.
Criticals.
AutoSoup.
Regen.
Reach.
NoPotion.
PotionSaver.
AntiFire.

Render hacks:
ChestESP.
Tracers/Minimaps/ESP
Freecam (Entities and tile entities only. Players can still see ordinary blocks).
Anti-Blind (Entities only. Players can still see blocks).

Movement hacks:
ElytraFly
Flight.
Glide.
Speed (yes, this is compatible with the /speed command and speed potions).
Step.
HighJump.
Spider.
NoFall.
Blink.
DontFall.
NoClip (up).
Most versions of Derp.
CheckerClimb (mostly).
ScaffoldWalk (mostly).
Tower (mostly).
Timer.
FastLadder.
Jesus.
Sneak.
Phase.
BoatFly.
CheckerClimb.
Towers.

Block hacks:
GhostHand.
FastBreak.
Nuker.
FastPlace.

Misc:
NoSwing.
Basic protection from Spambots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advantages of AntiAura:

Ping accounting
Unlike any other AntiCheat plugins, AntiAura calculates latency in a way that cannot be faked, making sure players living far away will never get incorrectly dragged back, and hacked clients won't be able to bypass detection!

Built for PVP/KitPVP servers
AntiAura is built for PVP/KitPVP servers. A lot of time has been made making and perfecting killaura checks, and over a year has been spent on perfecting in-PVP hack detection.

No notifications.
Ever hated those annoying spammy messages telling you someone may be hacking? Luckily for you, AntiAura doesn't have any! It will only display messages when it is certain of somebody's guilty and has already kicked them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should I buy AntiAura?
Affordable -
AntiAura is affordable, at only £5. For this cost, almost all hacks on your Minecraft server will be blocked. All updates are completely free, so you will be protected against the latest hacks!
Advanced -
AntiAura is the first ever Anti-Hacking plugin to block important hacks like KillAura, AntiKnockback, and more. It has had the most time to perfect it's techniques and a high amount of users to do so, making PVP hack detection fast and efficient.
Sensitive -
Because AntiAura just punishes the hackers, this allows it to be more sensitive than any of it's counterparts that send notifications! This allows me to implement secret forcefield checks based on studying player behaviour, as well as making checks much more sensitive.
Compatible -
AntiAura is compatible with almost all existing plugins on your server, including launchpads, and more! Make sure to read the incompatibilities list before buying.
Configurable -
AntiAura gives you over 100 configuration options, so you can modify the punishments for hacking, or tweak hack detection as you wish! AntiAura has log files for every kick, telling you what exact information to improve detection for every check.
Silent -
AntiAura will run automatically in the background, detecting hacks on your Minecraft server! You won't even notice it - Until it kicks someone for hacking.
Lightweight -
Despite being a Heavy-Duty hack blocker on your server, AntiAura creates barely any lag at all! It doesn't even lag as much as NoCheatPlus!

Compatibility
AntiAura has special code to make it compatible with some plugins.
  • McMMO.
  • MagicSpells.
  • Magic (???) (PM me about this if you wish to use it)
  • CrackShot.
  • Heroes.
  • Launchpad plugins.
  • ViaVersion (No special code to make it compatible, just listing it here so people don't keep spamming me about it).
  • NoCheatPlus. If you wish to disable all of AntiAura's checks that NoCheatPlus blocks, set "NormalChecks" to false in the configuration.
Read the incompatibilities list here.

Commands
  • /areload - Reloads most configuration values of AntiAura!
  • /atps - Get the actual TPS right now, not the average TPS.
  • /anotify - Get notified of all drag-backs in your server.
Permissions (Must be lowercase!)
  • antiaura.bypass - Don't get kicked by any of AntiAura's checks.
  • antiaura.reload - Use the /areload command.
Installation
  • Make sure you don't have anything that's incompatible with AntiAura. Please read here first to make sure of this. Also make sure your server can access the internet.
  • AntiAura needs another plugin to run on your server: ProtocolLib. Download the correct version from this link. Files ending in "17" are for 1.7.10, and files ending in "1.8.x" are for their respective 1.8 versions. After downloading, put them into the plugins folder on your server. If you wish to block ChestESP, please also install PacketWrapper.
  • After that, Simply download "AntiAura.jar" and also put it into your plugins folder.
  • Restart your server - AntiAura will be enabled! You could reload, but it isn't recommended.
  • If you are on Minecraft 1.10 or above, set "SingleBlock" in the configuration to false, or else 1.10's AutoJump feature will be detected as a hack.
Before buying...
  1. Make sure you have no incompatiblities (read here). If you wish to ask me about an incompatibility, tell me what the plugin is doing and why you think it may be incompatible.
  2. Read the installation instructions and realize that you need ProtocolLib installed to also run AntiAura.
  3. Check that the plugin is compatible with your server version. AntiAura runs on the 1.7.10/1.8 Protocol Hack, all 1.8 versions, all 1.9 versions, all 1.10 versions, and all 1.11 versions.
  4. Keep in mind that the plugin is unlikely to work 100% out of the box, and you may need to modify basic configuration values to make the plugin perfect for your server. So, you should be able to understand basic English and should be willing to change a few config values.
  5. Keep in mind - No refunds. If the plugin somehow doesn't work this is either your fault or your server setup.
Quick PSA: DO NOT USE NOTEPAD++ TO EDIT ANTIAURA'S CONFIGURATION. Notepad++ saves a local change and does not edit the configuration. If editing the config does nothing, this is probably why.

Common issues:

My players are being kicked without using hacks!

Please read this. It contains all the information you need to find why people are being kicked, and what you can do to fix it.

AntiAura is lagging my server!
For large servers who would like to optimize AntiAura as much as possible, please read this guide. It should tell you most things you want to know about reducing as much lag as you can.

I have another issue with the plugin!
Please read the FAQ before contacting me:
What does the config look like?
Here is the config from AntiAura 10.66: http://pastebin.com/aHSw1KHP
Configurations never change drastically, so use this as a rough idea as to what the configuration will look like.

Why is AntiAura not showing up in my plugins list?
Make sure that you have got ProtocolLib installed to run the plugin. You can download the correct version from http://endcraft.net/deps. There should be no other reason the plugin does not load. If there are any errors on the console that prevent the plugin from loading, contact me and send me the error.

Why is AntiAura not detecting anyone at all?
If you have done a /reload, make sure that all players on the server log out and re-join. If they don't, AntiAura will not know they are there, and will not check them for hacks.

Why is AntiAura detecting legitimate players as hackers?
Depending on the hack, there are always configuration options inside the configuration to make detection weaker so to not catch legitimate players. The default configuration should not get any false positives, but if it does, the configuration is incredibly detailed and will help you solve them.

I use launch pads on my server, but players keep getting dragged back when they use them.
If you use launch pads, enable "FlightCompatibility" in the configuration. This will temporarily disable flight detection when a player is given a large velocity by another plugin (for example, that of a launch-pad). If the launch pad launches them far away, you will also need to enable "SpeedCompatibility" so that they do not get dragged back for moving too fast.
If these options are enabled and people still get dragged back, please report it to me as a bug.
AntiAura should take into account of velocities automatically. If a player is dragged back for this sort of issue, please PM me.

More FAQ coming soon. Please ask me a question via PM for me to put it here.

What other AntiCheat plugins can you recommend?
NoPos (free) - Prevent people from viewing their location by pressing F3 on the keyboard!
NoCheatPlus (free) - Blocks the majority of movement and block-related hacks. Although AntiAura mostly replaces it, it still is a possible alternative.
AntiCriticalCheat (paid) - A sort-of (possibly expensive) add-on to AntiAura, which blocks criticals much better than I do, and blocks AutoFish (whatever that is).

Reactions: NoahPlayz

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
sadly CubeCraft doesnt copy Anti-cheats as for they are already working on one and if they copied an anticheat people would already know how to bypass the anticheat as soon as it comes out instead of having to recode the hacked client which can take weeks sometimes months as for they would need to get the anticheat on a server to test the client

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Developers are going as fast as they can to make the anti-cheat. I'd personally rather have a complete and working anti-cheat that took months than a quick and cheap one that took days. I'll deal with cheaters as long as I need to. Let's be happy that they're working on it ^^

Reactions: MonsterStorm_

Aerh

Nov 7, 2015
Using a publicly available anti-cheat solution won't work. Many people have created bypassing methods for these and it'll simply not stop them. It's good that the developers are working on their own though. :)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
As said above, developers are working hard on it, by the way, the anti-cheat starts working. CubeCraft do their own plugins/stuff, they don't need to copy others' plugins or minigames :p
If everything you said was already said above, why repeat it?

Requesting Lock to thread, since i didnt know you cant talk about this topic
My Bad
@Nikoshka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom