Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Uhm, would this be helpful?

• Total voters

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
Ok this went though good in my head but I don't think I will be good at explaining it >.<

Anyway, my idea will be a new way to report/warn people to get them muted if they keep breaking the rules.

For example, a new section where all the reports and things go, called 'Warnings' which would be a place where someone posts a warning of someone breaking the rules (ex. if they swear and only got 1 warning) and they post it with their IGN as title or something. This would not be a mute because they did not do enough to break the rules, and just got a warning.
But sometimes, after their warnings, they may go somewhere else and do that same thing again and get another warning, and stop. That's where someone else posts a picture of them getting a warning on the same post (which I think it would be easier if IGN was put as title) which would result in a mute because they would have 2 or more warnings on that post.

And maybe some rules should be 'Don't tag a mod/admin unless 2+ warnings were posted', etc.

Not sure about the idea, but I do find a lot of people to stop swearing after they were warned and go somewhere else and do it ;c

Tell me what you think ? c:

N

Nyanbaz

I wouldn't recommend putting an out-of-place answer on the poll. People will most likely pick "Tartles" rather than clicking Yes or No.

But it is a good idea

Reactions: Regretting

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Meh, plugin auto-warns them if they try to swear unintentionally, and if they swear by avoiding language plugin then it's a mute. I like the system this way, I don't think this is necessary.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
If you get 1-2 warnings out of someone that needs more, couldn't you just save the evidence and try to catch them again later to make it a complete report?
My thoughts exactly, just take a screenshot of the incident, and if you by happen to need it later, it'll be there at your disposal. Also, isn't there a /report command?

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I like this idea...because this happend to me alot...But I think this would be hard to manage...and compile...Im srry...but I gotta say no...
Good idea though :D

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
My thoughts exactly, just take a screenshot of the incident, and if you by happen to need it later, it'll be there at your disposal. Also, isn't there a /report command?
When I was able to use that command, no staff came. ;c

Anyways thx for the feedback d;

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I like the idea. But it seems too complicated that just taking a screenshot of the incident.

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
If the staff are comfortable now with there muting/banning strategies well then keep it that way! :)

Reactions: BAD-MON
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom