Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Uhm, would this be helpful?

• Total voters

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
Ok this went though good in my head but I don't think I will be good at explaining it >.<

Anyway, my idea will be a new way to report/warn people to get them muted if they keep breaking the rules.

For example, a new section where all the reports and things go, called 'Warnings' which would be a place where someone posts a warning of someone breaking the rules (ex. if they swear and only got 1 warning) and they post it with their IGN as title or something. This would not be a mute because they did not do enough to break the rules, and just got a warning.
But sometimes, after their warnings, they may go somewhere else and do that same thing again and get another warning, and stop. That's where someone else posts a picture of them getting a warning on the same post (which I think it would be easier if IGN was put as title) which would result in a mute because they would have 2 or more warnings on that post.

And maybe some rules should be 'Don't tag a mod/admin unless 2+ warnings were posted', etc.

Not sure about the idea, but I do find a lot of people to stop swearing after they were warned and go somewhere else and do it ;c

Tell me what you think ? c:

N

Nyanbaz

I wouldn't recommend putting an out-of-place answer on the poll. People will most likely pick "Tartles" rather than clicking Yes or No.

But it is a good idea

Reactions: Regretting

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Meh, plugin auto-warns them if they try to swear unintentionally, and if they swear by avoiding language plugin then it's a mute. I like the system this way, I don't think this is necessary.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
If you get 1-2 warnings out of someone that needs more, couldn't you just save the evidence and try to catch them again later to make it a complete report?
My thoughts exactly, just take a screenshot of the incident, and if you by happen to need it later, it'll be there at your disposal. Also, isn't there a /report command?

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I like this idea...because this happend to me alot...But I think this would be hard to manage...and compile...Im srry...but I gotta say no...
Good idea though :D

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
My thoughts exactly, just take a screenshot of the incident, and if you by happen to need it later, it'll be there at your disposal. Also, isn't there a /report command?
When I was able to use that command, no staff came. ;c

Anyways thx for the feedback d;

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I like the idea. But it seems too complicated that just taking a screenshot of the incident.

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
If the staff are comfortable now with there muting/banning strategies well then keep it that way! :)

Reactions: BAD-MON
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom