Another Way For Reporting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Regretting, Jul 29, 2014.

?

Uhm, would this be helpful?

1. Yas

50.0%
  2. Nuh

70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Regretting

Regretting Member

Ok this went though good in my head but I don't think I will be good at explaining it >.<

Anyway, my idea will be a new way to report/warn people to get them muted if they keep breaking the rules.

For example, a new section where all the reports and things go, called 'Warnings' which would be a place where someone posts a warning of someone breaking the rules (ex. if they swear and only got 1 warning) and they post it with their IGN as title or something. This would not be a mute because they did not do enough to break the rules, and just got a warning.
    But sometimes, after their warnings, they may go somewhere else and do that same thing again and get another warning, and stop. That's where someone else posts a picture of them getting a warning on the same post (which I think it would be easier if IGN was put as title) which would result in a mute because they would have 2 or more warnings on that post.

And maybe some rules should be 'Don't tag a mod/admin unless 2+ warnings were posted', etc.

Not sure about the idea, but I do find a lot of people to stop swearing after they were warned and go somewhere else and do it ;c

Tell me what you think ? c:

2. Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey Member

Yea, I like it I only ever get 1 or 2 warnings out of someone.

Gjpoppy and Regretting like this.
  3. Nyanbaz

Nyanbaz Guest

I wouldn't recommend putting an out-of-place answer on the poll. People will most likely pick "Tartles" rather than clicking Yes or No.

But it is a good idea

Regretting likes this.
  4. SGTkuzey

SGTkuzey Member

Meh, plugin auto-warns them if they try to swear unintentionally, and if they swear by avoiding language plugin then it's a mute. I like the system this way, I don't think this is necessary.

Gjpoppy and Regretting like this.
  5. OrangeGE

OrangeGE Member

If you get 1-2 warnings out of someone that needs more, couldn't you just save the evidence and try to catch them again later to make it a complete report?

6. Regretting

Regretting Member

I thought I deleted tartles omg. (If staff could edit that out if they can c;)

Anyways thx for the feedback d;

Gjpoppy and OrangeGE like this.
  7. Muffin

Muffin Member

My thoughts exactly, just take a screenshot of the incident, and if you by happen to need it later, it'll be there at your disposal. Also, isn't there a /report command?

8. FLYING_PIANO66

FLYING_PIANO66 Member

I like this idea...because this happend to me alot...But I think this would be hard to manage...and compile...Im srry...but I gotta say no...
    Good idea though :D

9. Regretting

Regretting Member

When I was able to use that command, no staff came. ;c

Anyways thx for the feedback d;

10. SevereWarning

SevereWarning Member

11. BAD-MON

BAD-MON Member

I like the idea. But it seems too complicated that just taking a screenshot of the incident.

12. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Member

The staff get a lot of people using the /report command.. The easiest way is to take a screenshot and save it to catch them again later like OrangeGrapeEater said ;3

13. Troy-Quill

Troy-Quill Member

If the staff are comfortable now with there muting/banning strategies well then keep it that way! :)

BAD-MON likes this.