Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Alright, I have another suggestion!

Why don't we make the 'Merch' tab beside the 'Store' tab yellow too? Since it's also a store and it makes it stand out a little bit more. It's small but it would make sense. Let me know!
 

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
887
623
168
26
Capetown, South Africa
I agree I think it should look like this. Good luck with this suggestion and have a wonderful day :)
Capture.JPG
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
1,085
2,155
223
Scotland
Wasn't too much feedback on this. Going to bump it a little. What do you all think? Would make sense..
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Alright, I have another suggestion!

Why don't we make the 'Merch' tab beside the 'Store' tab yellow too? Since it's also a store and it makes it stand out a little bit more. It's small but it would make sense. Let me know!
Yea because a merch store is for t-shirts and the other store is for ranks and upgrades and stuff. So I agree that they are different and I agree that this should be added
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
520
508
168
Alright, I have another suggestion!

Why don't we make the 'Merch' tab beside the 'Store' tab yellow too? Since it's also a store and it makes it stand out a little bit more. It's small but it would make sense. Let me know!
Yea it would be a good touch
 
  • Like
Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom