Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Alright, I have another suggestion!

Why don't we make the 'Merch' tab beside the 'Store' tab yellow too? Since it's also a store and it makes it stand out a little bit more. It's small but it would make sense. Let me know!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree I think it should look like this. Good luck with this suggestion and have a wonderful day :)
Capture.JPG

Reactions: DragonLord

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Wasn't too much feedback on this. Going to bump it a little. What do you all think? Would make sense..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Why don't we make the 'Merch' tab beside the 'Store' tab yellow too? Since it's also a store and it makes it stand out a little bit more. It's small but it would make sense. Let me know!
Yea because a merch store is for t-shirts and the other store is for ranks and upgrades and stuff. So I agree that they are different and I agree that this should be added

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

Yea it would be a good touch

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom