Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about this idea?

• It's a good idea and I would love to see this added!

• Nah, I do not agree, it's horrible.

• Don't mind

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello, it's me (again), RemiO05, and I made another thread about the forums!
I would like to discuss about profile posts, because there's a feature which is extremely annoying.
So, my idea is: Add an edit button to profile posts!
I find it very annoying if I've made a spelling mistake and I can't edit the post.
No, I have to remove the post, wait a minute and post it again.
A waste of time!
Why don't we add the button? It does not harm players, it's just a nice additional to make better use of the forums, and it will make the forums a bit more accessible for players!
Edit: Moderators will be able to see all the edit logs.

What do you think about this idea? Vote in the poll and answer below!
I decided to tag @andyschofie because I've heard that he is responsible for the forums site. :p

Last edited:
T

The Lord Pleb

I would like to discuss about profile posts, because there's a feature which is extremely annoying.
I find it very annoying if I've made a spelling mistake and I can't edit the post.
A waste of time!
Why don't we add the button? It does not harm players, it's just a nice additional to make better use of the forums, and it will make the forums a bit more accessible for players!

I like the idea, it has also happened to me to do a spelling mistake and have to wait 1 minute to post the message again.

Reactions: remio
D

Deleted member 377664

Good Idea, very annoying to make a mistake but not really able to change it

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It does not harm players
This is the only issue I see. It can potentially harm players. Someone could come around and type a nasty, mean message on either their own profile or someone else's. Then they could use the edit button to change it to something that doesn't break a rule.

Otherwise, I could see this as a nice addition to the forums. I've had a few times where I would mess up in a profile post and have wanted to edit it, but would instead have to delete the post and have to post it again.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This is the only issue I see. It can potentially harm players. Someone could come around and type a nasty, mean message on either their own profile or someone else's. Then they could use the edit button to change it to something that doesn't break a rule.
I will edit my thread: The moderators will be able to see something like a log of all edited posts.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
A waste of time!

I decided to tag @andyschofie because I've heard that he is responsible for the forums site. :p
Totally agree, although it isn't a very drastic change, it does make the forums be much more complete.
+1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A waste of time!

Yes Please!
Also, you should make a suggestion where people you ignore the cant comment or view your profile.

Reactions: Josher and remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
A waste of time!

Yes please. I want this because I make mistakes too sometimes and I have to delete it and remake it inorder to correct it.
+1

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Someone could come around and type a nasty, mean message on either their own profile or someone else's. Then they could use the edit button to change it to something that doesn't break a rule.
To be honest, that can also be done with threads :/

"Oh you do not like my idea? Well then I hope you burn to death you b**** nobody f****** likes you s***. F****** w****"
*Posts comment*
*Changes comment so you didn't break the rules*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom