Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanchiARG

Mar 6, 2016
Hi ,first i dont speak english very good ,but i am trying ,so....

I was playing lucky island like 10 minutes ago or something like that and a guy with the nick of "MofaGames" start to accuse me of hacks ,and i was like " ._. " because i dont use hacks or something like that ,just because i kill him ,and then when i started to ignore him ,he just started to flood me with /msg ,like you can see here
5D8.png

And well....that is everything if i make a mistake in the post ,i am sorry i speak spanish ,and my english is not very good ,and the last thing if this post is not in the right place i am sorry i dont know where to put it ,well that is all,thanks for reading me . -

ImJuanchi (Me) .

JuanchiARG

Mar 6, 2016
So... i think that is correct ._. not fair ,but well is ok ,thanks for the reply

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym

I was playing lucky island like 10 minutes ago or something like that and a guy with the nick of "MofaGames" start to accuse me of hacks ,and i was like " ._. " because i dont use hacks or something like that ,just because i kill him ,and then when i started to ignore him ,he just started to flood me with /msg ,like you can see here
5D8.png

And well....that is everything if i make a mistake in the post ,i am sorry i speak spanish ,and my english is not very good ,and the last thing if this post is not in the right place i am sorry i dont know where to put it ,well that is all,thanks for reading me . -

ImJuanchi (Me) .
You can report him for spamming and he will receive a warning or you warned him and then he will receive the punishment, also that's nice he called you a hacker that means you are good at PVP and he is just jealous.:p

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

5D8.png

ImJuanchi (Me) .
You should have warned him that you can report him for spam, and if he carried on, you should've reported him. I hope your situation has been resolved.
~Foxy011

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You should have warned him that you can report him for spam, and if he carried on, you should've reported him. I hope your situation has been resolved.
~Foxy011
I don't see how it couldn't have been
This was in game than the game ended and they were both put in a lobby
Chances are they aren't in the same lobby
He's just mad he lost. :p
the power of Salt is more than imaginable

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
As said above, you can report him here.
And if you are not sure about your English. Make your thread than in your own language (Spanish).
There are on the Cubecraft forums many people who also speak Spanish.

But, in this thread was your English pretty well, I understand. ;)

Last edited:

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

5D8.png

ImJuanchi (Me) .
report him 4 spamming

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If you WHERE hacking, Then you can't report him because you were ACTUALLY hacking, But he was still spamming,
But if you where NOT hacking, Then report him at the link I showed above, Hope this solves anything!
what a misinformed person

you can report someone for breaking the rules even if you are too
the rules still apply for everyone

it is a very hypocritical thing to do but you can do it anyways
report him 4 spamming
if you want to report someone go to this link https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
You realise in order to report someone for spamming you need to have warned them
DOES IT LOOK LIKE THERE WAS A WARNING?
besides by now they have probably already been officially warned

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
what a misinformed person

you can report someone for breaking the rules even if you are too
the rules still apply for everyone

it is a very hypocritical thing to do but you can do it anyways

You realise in order to report someone for spamming you need to have warned them
DOES IT LOOK LIKE THERE WAS A WARNING?
besides by now they have probably already been officially warned
I don't like you :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

5D8.png

ImJuanchi (Me) .
Thats really scummy of that guy, im sorry you were spammed by that toxic player :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom