Not open for further replies.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
what a misinformed person

you can report someone for breaking the rules even if you are too
the rules still apply for everyone

it is a very hypocritical thing to do but you can do it anyways

You realise in order to report someone for spamming you need to have warned them
DOES IT LOOK LIKE THERE WAS A WARNING?
besides by now they have probably already been officially warned
xD sry

F

Facelurite

Dear helper wannabes in this thread , you do realize he was told to report a million times already?

btw guy , should have annoyed him further by saying something to annoy him. If you did you could have gotten him to swear at you. Then you'd have hearty laugh

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Dear helper wannabes in this thread , you do realize he was told to report a million times already?

btw guy , should have annoyed him further by saying something to annoy him. If you did you could have gotten him to swear at you. Then you'd have hearty laugh
Its called tryharding

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I do it because im not TRYING to be one.

Somethimes I think people start at the bottom of the page or something so if there are multipul he will see them lol xD

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

No, It's not only HELPER WANNABLES, You should start being nice to other people, If they want to the him to report, They can tell him to report, I feel like you are one of those people who WANT to annoy EVERYONE on the forums, Stop please, (Dont get offended)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Estoy usando un traductor, aquí, lo siento si esto es malo.
Puede informar a esta persona por spam en la sección de informes de los foros, ya que le estaba enviando spam. Tienes suficiente evidencia. Si usted no hackeó, entonces su informe será aceptado. Dudo que estuvieras hackeando. Y, está bien si usted fijó esto era usted lo hizo, cada uno no sabe todo. Por lo tanto, una vez más, sólo informe a esta persona para el spam.
Yes, I used google translate. Don't judge me. XD :P

Reactions: JuanchiARG
F

Facelurite

No, It's not only HELPER WANNABLES, You should start being nice to other people, If they want to the him to report, They can tell him to report, I feel like you are one of those people who WANT to annoy EVERYONE on the forums, Stop please, (Dont get offended)
You're one of them.

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

Thank you for trying your hardest on speaking English. By doing that, you're helping us help you.
In case he continues with his behaviour, you can send a report to a staff member here
They should be back to you in 48 or less hours.
Make sure you explain the incident and have proof clearly shown in your report.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi ,first i dont speak english very good ,but i am trying ,so....

I was playing lucky island like 10 minutes ago or something like that and a guy with the nick of "MofaGames" start to accuse me of hacks ,and i was like " ._. " because i dont use hacks or something like that ,just because i kill him ,and then when i started to ignore him ,he just started to flood me with /msg ,like you can see here
5D8.png

And well....that is everything if i make a mistake in the post ,i am sorry i speak spanish ,and my english is not very good ,and the last thing if this post is not in the right place i am sorry i dont know where to put it ,well that is all,thanks for reading me . -

ImJuanchi (Me) .
I think this thread needs to be locked now, it's almost a month old and I'm sure his solution has been solved by now. :D

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!