Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ro01

Jan 30, 2017
ENGLISH:
There is a website called mcleaks where they allow you codes with which you can enter the servers premiun and the vast majority of these are hackers.
My solution is to ban all and restart your password in minecraft.net
Thank you.

SPANISH:
Existe un sitio web llamado mcleaks donde te permiten codigos con los cuales se pueden entrar a servers premiun y la gran mayoría de estos son hackers.
Mi solucion es banear a todos y que reinicien su contraseña en minecraft.net
gracias.

U

Unipotato

I'm not sure that this is really the best idea. I think reporting hackers until the new and improved AntiCheat comes out is the best way to go.

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
i have a video its kinda long tho I was watching this guy I think he might be hacking his name is TanoGamerYT
Hi! I think there is a video editor already in YouTube after you uploaded your video. If you don't have an account already, go into any CubeCraft lobby and type /registerreports . After that, follow this guide and help us cleaning CubeCraft servers!
Staff's members will take a look at it and confirm if he's hacking or not!

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It is a really nice and original idea..
But it would not be done, it would work and maybe a lot! but no... Also they would have to say everywhere and everything.
Then comes the unbanning part... How can CubeCraft know when you changed Password?
This would generate a lot of insecure in CUbeCraft Staff and everything and it would go Crazy so..............
No.

D

Deleted member 169486

I'm confused. Do you want the server to ban everyone and make them all change their passwords? Because that will never work.

Between the language barriers and people not being able to understand, lots of people will leave the sever.

They will just crack accounts again and then the whole process will be useless.

Jan 30, 2017
ok this is the link for the new video it should be uploaded soon
like 15 min and if its not just contact me and I will cut out some useless stuff

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
ENGLISH:
There is a website called mcleaks where they allow you codes with which you can enter the servers premiun and the vast majority of these are hackers.
My solution is to ban all and restart your password in minecraft.net
Thank you.

SPANISH:
Existe un sitio web llamado mcleaks donde te permiten codigos con los cuales se pueden entrar a servers premiun y la gran mayoría de estos son hackers.
Mi solucion es banear a todos y que reinicien su contraseña en minecraft.net
gracias.
No, that would make it too confusing for people who are younger. Also Mcleaks only has accounts that have leaked their logins. Just be patient and wait for the new anti-cheat.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Honestly if I came across a server and was banned before ever logging on I would never play that server. MCLeaks is not big enough of a problem to ban everyone or a large portion of the playerbase. I just wish mojang has 2FA though to help prevent secure your account :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom