Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueElixirYT

Mar 30, 2017
So a lot of people actually play on Hypixel, and the BedWars minigame. As some people may know,it has a respawn timer. I think it isn't added to CubeCraft yet. I think. Wasn't on the server for a while, because I'm false banned by Sentinel... Ok, as I said, the respawn timer is actually needed. If you can, then make it. Might be useful, because for the egg destroyers, will be very useful. Now if people spawn when there is an enemy on the island, they can kill him and they can die a lot and respawn instantly. And if the timer would be there, the game would take less time and it will be easier to destroy eggs. Can we get it on the server?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't think they would add this in the feature. Unless respawn time would annoy many people, because you lose faster. And btw if you're banned by sentinel appeal here ---> https://appeals.cubecraft.net If your appeal is denied, contact @CrazymanJR On forums or on discord.. But don't constantly spam him because he is a busy man :P If you need more help, start a conversation with me if you want. But I don't agree with your opinion sorry.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

BlueElixirYT

Mar 30, 2017
It's okay. I just want to know all the peoples opinions. It is fine if it won't be added. I don't need it. And Sentinel appeals won't be checked out, I think.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
So a lot of people actually play on Hypixel, and the BedWars minigame. As some people may know,it has a respawn timer. I think it isn't added to CubeCraft yet. I think. Wasn't on the server for a while, because I'm false banned by Sentinel... Ok, as I said, the respawn timer is actually needed. If you can, then make it. Might be useful, because for the egg destroyers, will be very useful. Now if people spawn when there is an enemy on the island, they can kill him and they can die a lot and respawn instantly. And if the timer would be there, the game would take less time and it will be easier to destroy eggs. Can we get it on the server?
I'm not sure it's really needed. Cubecraft's goal isn't to become Hypixel and have every feature be the same. Eggwars and Bedwars are really meant to be different games.
Also, as @ItsDavey_ said you should appeal your ban and contact CrazymanJr about the false ban.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello, @BlueElixirYT

According to database, you haven't sent your appeal yet. you can appeal your ban via this link: https://appeals.cubecraft.net
If your appeal get denied and you believe that your punishment was a false ban. Please start a private conversation with CrazymanJR on the forums.
(https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR)
but If you do not have the patience to wait a little longer. You can start a private conversation with CrazyManJR on discord explaining what you were doing before you got banned. He will closely investigate your logs. (https://discordapp.com/channels/@me/309299011897262080) Keep in mind that he is a busy man.

upload_2017-5-5_9-40-40.png

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hi. I'm Jazz. If you possibly didn't know, this has been suggested tins of times. :oops:

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation

In my opinion, we need to compete with Hypixel fairly, so instead of adding a respawn timer just make it so the respawned player still has the spawn protection but can't attack anyone until they lose it.

Reactions: Gatsbe

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Bedwars and eggwars are 2 completely different games
they aren't that different
they are similar enough that if eggwars was a game (like a completely different game outside of minecraft like on steam for example)
and the same case for bedwars
they are probably close enough to count as copyright infringement

nevertheless I wouldn't say that cubecraft really needs it even though they do
just for the shear purpose that if you are killed and your egg is destroyed you have pretty much no chance rather than the slight chance you had to kill them before hand

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't find it a good idea.
Bedwars and eggwars are 2 completely different games
It's the same only the difference are you don't have a egg But a bed. Unless the items in the shop are different and not sorted. You can't choose How many blocks you want (hypixel) eggwars is just more comfortable, and better than bedwars. And users of hypixels have a high amount of players because it's still 1.8 PvP. But in My opinion 1.9 is a way more better to play with!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's okay. I just want to know all the peoples opinions. It is fine if it won't be added. I don't need it. And Sentinel appeals won't be checked out, I think.
Yes, sentinel appeals will get checked out. It just takes time and patience. Maybe a 2 second re-spawn timer?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom