Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I was in Arcade Lobby today, looking at the new Vanity Update when I saw someone that looked like they were being bounced high up into the air and back. I thought it was a new Gadget from the Vanity Update...

It wasn't because I realised it was a person who had Obsidian rank and the Snow Trail and her/his friend with a Slime Trail, I think. This gave me an idea when I realised it was not a Gadget.

So basically there could be this Gadget called a "Slime Pad" or something like that. It is a Rare or Legendary and you can put it down and bounce high up into the air and back down, then there is a smaller bounce every time. Everntually you would stop bouncing and would have to wait for it to cooldown. I would find this so much fun since I am a Gold rank and I can not fly!

Obviously it needs some work and editing done to make it perfect, but I only just came up with it and I thought it would be a cool thing to share.

What do you think about this New Gadget Idea?

Reactions: Commissioned
D

Deleted member 100818

So I wouldn't mind if this was added, kind a like it. But today a new vanity update has been released, and 90% of it is awesome. I guess you're too late for this now =3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom