Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I really don't want Among Slimes to be removed. I always get a game on Among Slimes no matter what the time of the day, yes, sometimes waiting times can be 2-3mins at non-peak times but the enjoyment the game brings when playing with friends and alone definitely makes up for that. I know a large amount of people who only play Cubecraft for Among Slimes and when you remove it you will lose those people. Among Slimes is different to other games, you need games like Among Slimes and Tower Defence and Minerware etc because they are games for people who don't like pvp. This is a really bad decision...

If you are removing Among Slimes for being at 70/80 players who are we saying goodbye to next? Tower Defence, Minerware, Parkour? We need these games.. Cubecraft shouldn't become a PVP server.

I've never ever had a problem getting a game in Among Slimes... this is really annoying...

* I have said "removing" when yes its going to be a featured games but that's basically being removed..

agree :agree: below if you agree?

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Among slimes has too low of a playercount at any time to deserve a permanent spot in a big server like CubeCraft. It is not getting removed, its getting added to the featured games, so people can still play it.

I agree that CubeCraft should not be a PvP only server, but they won't remove Parkour, Minerware or Tower Defence since they still get a lot of players and make the server special. Among Slimes was insane when it came out but the hype died down and the community only exists of 5 people who play it regularly/tryharding.
All games have players who only play cube for that 1 game, thats why it wasn't removed.

If you look at Notion, they have announced that they are working on a new game, whenever that gets released it will need a spot in the lobby, and I don't think you would rather see Tower Defence moved into featured games, right?

I'm sorry, but its gonna be a :disagree: from me.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I really don't want Among Slimes to be removed. I always get a game on Among Slimes no matter what the time of the day, yes, sometimes waiting times can be 2-3mins at non-peak times but the enjoyment the game brings when playing with friends and alone definitely makes up for that.
The 1.8 community also didn't want our favorite version to be removed and it ended up being removed from the network.

At least with this change you will be able to play it when the game is in featured games (better than nothing).

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The 1.8 community also didn't want our favorite version to be removed and it ended up being removed from the network.

At least with this change you will be able to play it when the game is in featured games (better than nothing).
it's not an eye for an eye situation where if one community suffers another has too if that's what your wanting?

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Excuse me, be right back. For the next few years, I'll be looking for some kind of another dimension where Among Slimes has something to do with the reason why 1.8 is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckyy and Matriox

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Excuse me, be right back. For the next few years, I'll be looking for some kind of another dimension where Among Slimes has something to do with the reason why 1.8 is gone.
Who said it had something to do with it?

I have given it as an example that they are going to remove it due to the small number of players (same as on 1.8), you have to check the reading comprehension before bothering to write

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
who said it had something to do with it? I have given it as an example that they are going to remove it due to the small number of players (same as on 1.8), you have to check the reading comprehension before bothering to write
Well, the example was out of place. The removal of 1.8 was to actually improve the network. Their choice with Among Slimes was unnecessary and if Cube goes on with these kind of choices, every gamemode will soon be a featured one and the network will die.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Well, the example was out of place. The removal of 1.8 was to actually improve the network.
Out of place in your mind, yes. Removing 1.8 didn't improve the network at all, in fact the server now has fewer players (around 2500 now, when it used +3000), consequences of removing a community with a decision.

Their choice with Among Slimes was unnecessary and if Cube goes on with these kind of choices, every gamemode will soon be a featured one and the network will die.
That is your point of view that it is unnecessary, just as I have my point of view that removing 1.8 was unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Out of place in your mind, yes. Removing 1.8 didn't improve the network at all, in fact the server now has fewer players (around 2500 now, when it used +3000), consequences of removing a community with a decision.

That is your point of view that it is unnecessary, just as I have my point of view that removing 1.8 was unnecessary.
No need to get all defensive. I’m just pointing out the obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckyy

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
Among slimes is one of my favorite games. It is so unique and special and no other server has that game. I would rather have SkyWars moved to featured games then among slimes if it was my decision (not like that would make any sense but I like among slimes more than SkyWars). I think what among slimes needs is an update. That would give more players. Cubecraft should give among slimes one more chance and update it. If it still doesn't have enough players, they can consider removing it. I still think it is a bad idea to remove it.

• Unsure
Reactions: Matriox and Amazinq

zlatski

Nov 17, 2021
Bulgaria
I really don't want Among Slimes to be removed. I always get a game on Among Slimes no matter what the time of the day, yes, sometimes waiting times can be 2-3mins at non-peak times but the enjoyment the game brings when playing with friends and alone definitely makes up for that. I know a large amount of people who only play Cubecraft for Among Slimes and when you remove it you will lose those people. Among Slimes is different to other games, you need games like Among Slimes and Tower Defence and Minerware etc because they are games for people who don't like pvp. This is a really bad decision...

If you are removing Among Slimes for being at 70/80 players who are we saying goodbye to next? Tower Defence, Minerware, Parkour? We need these games.. Cubecraft shouldn't become a PVP server.

I've never ever had a problem getting a game in Among Slimes... this is really annoying...

* I have said "removing" when yes its going to be a featured games but that's basically being removed..

agree :agree: below if you agree?
I haven't played it much so far.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom