Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

So recently I have been playing Bedrock and I noticed that most of Cubecraft Games are pvp. Yes I know Cubecraft is a mainly pvp focused server but I think we deserve some more non pvp games to bring in games who aren't pvp based. It would bring in some more players who don't want to play pvp. if you don't want to play pvp your forced to either play minerware which personally I don't mind but my friends hate and Skyblock which is super grindy or you have to play on a different server.

I know what your gonna say it wouldn't be fair to console players and that they wouldn't be able to type as fast as others. You could make the times between voting and discussions a bit longer for console players. I just think we could have some fun playing Among Slimes on bedrock it could bring some fun for different options of party games for people playing with friends for like games night or something. you could also use among slimes to test out custom games to see how people like those like cube is doing on Java.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Disagree and here’s why.

How would controllers be able type fast enough and a lot of people are shadow muted. Plus mobile and controller players will find it hard to do task using chest UI. Until those issues are fixed or solved this is a hard no for me.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

So recently I have been playing Bedrock and I noticed that most of Cubecraft Games are pvp. Yes I know Cubecraft is a mainly pvp focused server but I think we deserve some more non pvp games to bring in games who aren't pvp based. It would bring in some more players who don't want to play pvp. if you don't want to play pvp your forced to either play minerware which personally I don't mind but my friends hate and Skyblock which is super grindy or you have to play on a different server.

I know what your gonna say it wouldn't be fair to console players and that they wouldn't be able to type as fast as others. You could make the times between voting and discussions a bit longer for console players. I just think we could have some fun playing Among Slimes on bedrock it could bring some fun for different options of party games for people playing with friends for like games night or something. you could also use among slimes to test out custom games to see how people like those like cube is doing on Java.

Suggestion - Change text to white for dark mode users (I’ve got sum complaints for doin this in the past 😹) - Adam

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Honestly, I would really love Among Slimes, the java version is an absolute blast. Unfortunately, I just don't think it would work just because of the players on bedrock. If you go to many lobbies, you would see that not many players use the chat function and chatting and talking with your crewmates is the most essential part of Among Slimes. If no one chats, the game is not fun and is not easily played. Personally, I had a few games on Java where either no one talked for some reason or everyone spoke a different language and it was just frustrating to play. Since players are on so many different devices, especially consoles and mobile, chatting is simply very difficult for them. I think because of the players on Bedrock this game wouldn't really work and is best kept to just Cubecraft Java.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I’m going to tell you that this is not happening. The final chance for among slimes to arrive onto bedrock imo was the previously coming soon now portal for battle arena. I was hoping for that to be an among slimes ltm but it was not. Among slimes relies on the success of among us.

I’m 99% sure cube isn’t currently working on among slimes for bedrock due to their recent decisions. Why take the time to port over a game that they know will only do so well when you could take a risk and be innovative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom