• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! I’ve a small suggestion for among slimes which would improve the gameplay for color blind players. (I’ve seen this suggestion before, which inspired me for making this suggestion.)

Recently Among Us updated the task ‘fix the wires’ which made it easier for color blind players to complete the task: every color will have their own figure (for example a square or a circle). My suggestion is to add this in among slimes aswel, I think it’s a small update and would improve the game for color blind players. With this as a feature color blind players don’t have any problems with completing the task, since they don’t have any cons compared to others.
1B1D47AC-A641-4658-B4CD-A10E7C58A527.png

Last edited:

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hi Pijly!
I fully support this, that’s cause color blind people needs the same chance to win/complete tasks in this case...

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyArrow

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
hmm, I am not a doctor but if someone is blind how will they be able to differ the skin colors?

Reactions: Mea_08

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
hmm, I am not a doctor but if someone is blind how will they be able to differ the skin colors?
There is an escalated suggestion which will make it possible for them to play, that suggestion inspired me to make this one! :)

Reactions: Vict0r
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom