Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com

Among Slime Suggestions Thread
After playing this game for a while I have fallen in love, but have feedback on this new update. Although it brings a ton of new features I feel there are some that need changes. I have spent a long time thinking of these features and different options for future expansions of the game, please leave all comments below.

1608240191104.png

The Table(Pre-Game)

I enjoy how all players start at the table instead of a separate waiting lobby, although I would like to see new voting options and a change to the ingame player outfit. The player outfit was originally full leather dyed armor, and now is 3/4 Leather, and Wool head. I personally dislike this new change and would rather have the leather armor return. I dislike the wool because it completely covers my skin and I really like my skin, even tho the game gives us colors I would ideally like just boots although I don't see that happening because with full leather armor it clearly tells new players what color they are.

My second change to the pre-game/table area would be voting, currently, you can only pick your color via the end crystal. I always thought this was strange due to the fact this is the only game where you use an end crystal to pick your color, in every other game it is a nether star. My suggestion is to change the color picker to a nether star, so it is more consistent with other games and add a voting option for diamond+ users. Below I have attached three different possible voting options.

This is the vote menu, it has two voting options. Kill cooldown / Voting Options

2020-12-17_15.23.04.png

Kill Cooldown:
15s : 20s : 25s
(How long imposter kill cooldown is)
Voting Options:
Regular Voting : Anonymous Voting
(Anonymous Voting removes hover option)

1608243998829.png

Achievements
I was told in staff-help on discord that it is intentional that achievements dont display until after the game ends, this confuses me a lot because I just dont understand the point. I love doing achievements and a lot of times only play games to focus the achievements, Ive found tons of bugs where achievements just dont work sometimes and I feel in the amongslime if you were to focus achievements its hard to tell when/if you have fully completeted them. I cant think of a reason they woudlent be displayed like normal ingame but if there are valid reasons for this Ide like to discuss it further in replys.

Conclusion
I think the new update is amazing, just would perfer the leather armor back, a voting option and a more consistant use of items. Also I just dont think I fully understand or agree with the reasoning behind having achievements only display after the fact. Please let me know you feel about some of these changes and what else would you like to see added?

Reactions: Critly and ItzEnd3r

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hi there,
I really like all the ideas you've suggested they really sound cool/fun if they would change Them. I also have one:
- Make it so like when your imposter you can choose a other murder weapon for example: Blaze rod, stick, Santa Claus thingy what he always holds in his hand. But then animated in the among us texture pack!
Overall those ideas are really cool that you've have suggested.
-Critly

Reactions: Unipotatoo
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom