Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should among slimes be added to bedrock edition cubecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
I feel that the bedrock edition of cubecraft has more players than java and since amoung slimes is a massive success cubecraft should add that to bedrock edition of cubecraft pls vote in the poll :) thank you.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,
The admins have talked about this but there are 2 main reasons why it hasn't been added yet.
1) the whole system for tasks and such is completely different to the java system so most wouldn't work
2) among slimes on the java version has seen a decrease in popularity (i belive)

I think they may add it in the future however

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
As Conea said, I talked to younisco about it during the community event and he gave me an example about how hard the bedrock coding system to the Java one, the Medbay Scan is extremely difficult and the task updating bar and stuff are also different, I would love to see it on bedrock.

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
As Conea said, I talked to younisco about it during the community event and he gave me an example about how hard the bedrock coding system to the Java one, the Medbay Scan is extremely difficult and the task updating bar and stuff are also different, I would love to see it on bedrock.
Well I think ou are right but I think they will or should add it in the near future like 2 or 2 and a half months later

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
already a problem in java x3 lots of people dont talk so its almost impossible to play the game right
Well that is the problem of other people mostly they talk thats the same in the real among us games you cannot stop that may it be java or bedrock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom