Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GiraffeLars

Jan 9, 2018
Hi! When playing Among Slimes, it is crucial to be able to talk during meetings. But when muted people are playing the game, the only communication option they have is to point to the person they think it is, or nod/shake their head to yes or no questions. So my suggestion is to add quick chat to Among Slimes.

My idea is for quick chat to be an optional feature which every player can use. It should include commonly used sentences in Among Slimes e.g.: [Colour A] vented, [Colour A] killed [Colour B], I found this body in [Location] et cetera. Quick chat can be triggered using a item in your hotbar when a meeting starts.

To prevent spamming, there should be a cooldown for a few seconds.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hi! When playing Among Slimes, it is crucial to be able to talk during meetings. But when muted people are playing the game, the only communication option they have is to point to the person they think it is, or nod/shake their head to yes or no questions. So my suggestion is to add quick chat to Among Slimes.

My idea is for quick chat to be an optional feature which every player can use. It should include commonly used sentences in Among Slimes e.g.: [Colour A] vented, [Colour A] killed [Colour B], I found this body in [Location] et cetera. Quick chat can be triggered using a item in your hotbar when a meeting starts.

To prevent spamming, there should be a cooldown for a few seconds.
in my opinion it's nice to have.
Some player don't play AmongSlimes if they're muted.
That's why it's a good Suggestion
I :agree:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
First of all, I’d like to get something out of the way. I have a feeling that future negative responses may include statements such as “Well, these people broke the rules so they have to suffer the consequences”.

I honestly disagree. While yes, they did break the rules and they should suffer the consequences, isn’t being muted bad enough? The mute prevents them from interacting with others the same way they did that resulted in the mute. With a quick chat system, however, they cannot interact with another the same way.

This would prevent them from breaking the rules, especially if it would have a cooldown or if certain quick chat interactions could only be used once or twice.

Not only would it be a useful feature for muted players, but also for regular players who wish to use the quick chat for quick interactions instead of having to type everything out.

Also, for those who may have forgotten their location: Perhaps it could automatically display the player’s last known location when the interaction is selected.

I think it’s a really good idea. :agree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom