Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this feature should be added to Among Slimes?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Astarnik

Dec 9, 2020
Hello there.

Sometimes when i play Among Slimes as impostor there is a very annoying thing. When my impostor mate gets voted out and still continues as a ghost he does sabotage that doesn't really help me and actually makes it more difficult to win because i cant decide what i want to sabotage even tho im the only impostor alive. This actually happened to me pretty often, so i would like to see an option for the impostor, who is still alive to take away the sabotage permissions from the dead impostor, so he can't sabotage anymore. This may seem not like a very big thing but i think its pretty important. I really hope this suggestion will be added to Among Slimes.

Thanks for reading this threat and comment what you think about this.

Last edited:

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. When you died you should still be able to support your teammate. You get the win as well if the other manages to win. Also it will make people leave the games when there's nothing to do after they've died.
I agree that it's annoying sometimes when your teammate doesn't really know what they're doing, but that's part of the game. It should stay this way.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I don't agree. When you died you should still be able to support your teammate. You get the win as well if the other manages to win. Also it will make people leave the games when there's nothing to do after they've died.
I agree that it's annoying sometimes when your teammate doesn't really know what they're doing, but that's part of the game. It should stay this way.
Could not put it better myself

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I agree +1
Actually, let's be real, I know you have nothing to do when you're dead but it's soooo annoying when people do lighs for no reason, my god. They're just ruining your game.

Reactions: 404Owl

Astarnik

Dec 9, 2020
I don't want it to be removed completely. I just want the alive Impostor to have an option to take away the ghosts permissions to sabotate if he isn't actually helping. I couldn't lock doors or turn the lights off because my impostor mate (who got voted out because of a bad kill) was sabotating the o2 all the time. It would have even been easier for me to win without a Impostor mate at all. As is said: "Its an option for the alive impostor if the mate doesn't know what he is doing". And this happens many times.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't want it to be removed completely. I just want the alive Impostor to have an option to takeaway the ghosts permissions to sabotate if he isn't actually helping. I couldn't lock doors or turn of the light because my impostor mate (who got voted out because of a bad kill) was sabotating the o2 all the time. It would have been easier for me to win without a Impostor mate at all. As is said:"Its an option for the alive impostor if the mate doesn't know what he is doing" And that happens many times.
yeah i agree with this, its so frustrating when your teammate messes you up the whole time

Astarnik

Dec 9, 2020
Idk i just think it should stay true to the original game
Yes but this issue doesn't really affect the original game because most people only play with one Impostor when playing with random people. 2 Impostors are only used for private games with friends most times.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I completely agree with this, as long as you still have the option to allow ghosts to sabotage, say if you and your friend were the imposters. Having to deal with people spamming lights out if you want to trigger reactor meltdown is really annoying.
+1

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Simply spamming a sabotage that doesn’t accomplish anything or that makes it more likely youll be caught isn’t supporting your teammate.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom