Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello!
I want to change the sabotage ability of the dead impostors.
It was first suggested in this thread 7 months ago: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/among-slimes-no-sabotage-for-dead-impostor.272383/
The thread was disagreed with because the dead impostor could support the alive impostor and if they couldn't, there would be nothing stopping them from leaving the game. But, I want to say that 90% of the time, this isn't the case. I've personally lost so many games because of a random sabotage from my fellow dead impostor, while I haven't had ONE game where it actually helped me win.

And, it's not just me. Plenty of my friends that I've talked to who play among slimes also agree. They've had very similar cases as well.
So, I suggest 4 options:

1- No sabotage for the dead impostor
Pretty straight forward, no sabotaging would be allowed for dead impostors, so they cannot ruin the strategies of their fellow alive impostors.

2- Option for the alive impostor to allow sabotage for the dead impostor
This was suggested in the original thread as well. Basically, it would let the alive impostor have an option to let if the dead impostor can sabotage or not.

3- Make it time based
The dead impostor's sabotage cooldown could be longer than the alive impostor. (My personal choice)

4- No changes
It can stay as it is.

Looking forward to some feedback, I thrive on it!
Thanks for taking the time to read the suggestion! :)

Last edited:

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I personally agree with option 3, as the dead imposter can see everything, so they have an advantage. I've had your problem before, and there could be something done to make it more playable.

Reactions: Ge1ster

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I would do options 1 or 3, just because they seem simpler.

And to the people who will say "but then the dead imposter can't help" with the way it is right now, people can just spam stuff like lights out or whatever to the point where it almost feels like trolling. The best way for the dead imposter to help is to just backoff and let the alive imposter do their strategies. Since that almost never happens, something needs to change.

• Agree

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I definitely agree with this suggestion because whenever the dead impostor just starts spamming all the sabotages, the alive one cannot do anything about it. However, there might be a simpler solution to this problem: What if whenever the dead impostor wants to sabotage or close a door, the alive impostor gets to choose whether that actually happens or not? This way, spamming sabotages for no reason at all will be stopped.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
However, there might be a simpler solution to this problem: What if whenever the dead impostor wants to sabotage or close a door, the alive impostor gets to choose whether that actually happens or not? This way, spamming sabotages for no reason at all will be stopped.
Sounds kind of similar to option 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom