Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
Hewwooo!!

Today we wanted to report someone for trolling in Among Slimes. They called a meeting for no reason and left the game without saying anything. We wanted to report it since it is not allowed, but we were not able to find the username. He/she wasn't visible in tab and he did not say anything.

This is the video Quis made:

Our suggestion is to show the name of the player in the leave message. This way, it will be much easier to report trolling in Among Slimes.

- @FleurSchx and @Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can hover over the name 'cyan' in the message 'Cyan called a meeting'. Then you'll be able to see his name.
Still, it would be easier to take a screenshot of the name is visible in the leave message. When I want to take a screenshot, I need to move my mice away from the name and therefore the name won't be visible in the screenshot.

• Agree
Reactions: Floerkleed

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Still, it would be easier to take a screenshot of the name is visible in the leave message. When I want to take a screenshot, I need to move my mice away from the name and therefore the name won't be visible in the screenshot.
If he didn't say anything in the chat, you can hover your mouse over the colour Cyan. Then take the screenshot and you have evidence of who called the meeting.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
As explained above, there is still a way to check their username, but I still think it would be easier for both people who report and staff members who will have to check less screenshots in total (in case the troller stays in the game for a bit before leaving, in which case the chat would be flooded by other crewmates). I agree with your suggestion!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
working =/= being efficient
Well yeah, but I still don't really get how it's more efficient if the playername is shown in a leave message.
Maybe I'm just being stupid or something, but I don't see how this would improve the reporting.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well yeah, but I still don't really get how it's more efficient if the playername is shown in a leave message.
Maybe I'm just being stupid or something, but I don't see how this would improve the reporting.
When I want to take screenshot for a report, I normally use my gamebar to take it. Another option is to play back 1 minute or start recording.

While taking the screenshot, I have to move my mice to click on it. At this point, the name isn’t visible anymore, because my mice is not on it.

F2 might also work, but I’m not used to that.

Even now you might still think: “why? You could get used to it.” Well, yes, I can. But this suggestion is such a small and easy change and a lot of other people would be happy with it. There are probably a lot more players who use the gamebar for screenshots.

And then the last part. It might be easier to moderate, but I’m not sure about that.

When the username of the player is in the leave message, it would only be easier to report for a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom