Do you agree with me?

• No (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Just a few minutes ago, this happened to me: I was imposter, so I was happy. But cube was lagging, as some of you may know so I got kicked. This is already not nice, because I like imposter games, but on top of that, the next game my imposter chance was lower because I 'left a game' before. I didn't think this was fair, because I couldn't do anything about it.

This is why I suggest to not lower the imposter chance after someone got kicked (if this is possible ofcourse) but only after someone purposely left the game.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Agreed, if they click the Here button when they type /hub, then it should lower the chance, not just if they leave. However it could possibly prevent bypasses by just leaving or closing minecraft so honestly I don't know.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
So I spoke to someone about this and they told me that it will restore itself after playing some games. This is why it is not worth forwarding to a developer, as you just need to play 1 or more games to restore the %. You technically did leave the game, which is why it seems a bit bugged and unfair.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Top Bottom